PDA

View Full Version : Wheel center caps

Triathlete
02/17/2004, 12:40 PM
Well after "reshaping" one of my center caps on my front wheel 4 wheeling I decided to hunt down a replacement. Called my local dealer (Royal "ripoff" Isuzu). The parts guy looked into his magic computer and threw out a price of $179. My reply was "I only need one, not the whole set". His reply was "that is for one". My reply was;eeky; . Then I explained to the guy that I could purchase nice rims for less than that. His reply was "yea, you probably could". So I told them to put down their crack pipe and get back to reality....end of conversation.
Checked "parts list"...retail $100 each!
Checked internet...$80. (thanks Bob)
Call All Hundyai Isuzu...used...shipped to my door...$50! Much better. Ordered it...will be here by end of week. Jay (the guy I talked to said they are a hot :flame: seller due to the factory high price. Had several in stock ready to ship.

Dallas4u
02/17/2004, 01:25 PM
Another big thumbs up to All Hyundai Isuzu!!

SPAZZ
02/17/2004, 11:28 PM
just to think I just sold 3 whole wheels for $250...and one of those center caps for $35 including shipping;eekp;

Triathlete
02/18/2004, 08:24 AM
...And it could have been mine if I didn't procrastinate so much!:homer: Doh!

coachreed
02/18/2004, 09:20 AM
I just picked up a set of four wheels (some scuffage) and center caps (also some minor scuffage) for $250 shipped to me... I plan to use one for my spare tire and the other three will be in case of MY reshaping of wheels or caps... Now I'm really glad I picked these up.

Triathlete
02/18/2004, 12:21 PM
Smok'in deal Randy!!!:dance: