PDA

View Full Version : seat creep

Tiger66
02/16/2004, 12:46 PM
Is anyone experiencing a recline of the back of their driver's seat? The back of mine drifts down with time, so I'm constantly cranking it back into position. If you do have this problem, have you found a cure? Recaro in the US told me that, yes they are aware of some Asian seats having a problem, but there is no fix and just live with it. (poor answer to me.)

Not a big problem, but annoying.

Anita
02/16/2004, 01:13 PM
Many of us have that problem to varying degrees. I know of no fix for it but just to deal with it.

Heraclid
02/16/2004, 02:34 PM
I have just about posted on this several times but it just wasn't bothering me quite enough I guess. This is the first time I've seen anyone address it. I have been experiencing the same thing. Sorry, I don't know of a fix for it.

Charlie
02/16/2004, 02:52 PM
It's called wife and kid syndrome. You get in and realize that every possible change the family could make to your VX has been made.. and No they don't change it back lol

Heraclid
02/16/2004, 03:26 PM
Except nobody else has ever driven it. Mine, all mine! :-)

Okay, my brother did once... for like 5 minutes.

Nah, it's definitely the seat itself.

ThirtyftFL
02/16/2004, 04:23 PM
The great customer service rep at isuzu told me they had no idea what i was talking about. Since it wasn't a big deal i let it go. Oh well just another minor quirk.

SGT.BATGUANO
02/16/2004, 04:32 PM
One of you single, adventurous types could take your passenger seat apart, study the reclining mechanism, and come up with a fix to tighten it. Like the window fix.

Don't forget to take pics.

AnalogVX
02/16/2004, 08:41 PM
I thought it was just my imagination! Glad to hear I'm not the only one.