PDA

View Full Version : Another VX game (PS2)

AlaskaVX
02/12/2004, 02:48 PM
I was playing Cabella's Deer Hunter last night on PS2, and sure enough when I went to the Kodiak, Alaska map, there it was, a lifted green VX right in front of the hunting cabin. So I drove a few deer over with it ;Dy; It's a pretty bad game from the driving point of view but it's a pretty cool hunting game. Just thought I'd let everyone know.

Cyrk
02/12/2004, 03:03 PM
Sweet, might go rent that tonight...

I really want to unlock the VX in Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3, but the game kinda sucks and it is allot to play to get the VX...

anyone got a save file with it?

-Dave

Heraclid
02/12/2004, 03:47 PM
Go get a GameShark version 2 or 3. It enhances the game - you enter codes that give you unlimited cash, infinite SP, easy wins, etc. Version 3 adds things like unlocking all cars. There's even a "Day999" code that I think makes it where you skip ahead like you've already beat everyone. I picked up version 2 for $20 - I know it's as much as the game, but well worth it for the added enjoyment of your games, and it can be used on all your games. To get the VX you have to beat the leader of the VX team (team is called Willows, leader is "The Stomach") in the second stage of the game. The second stage happens after you've beaten almost everyone in each of the three theaters. There's a short animation marking the transition. VX team was in Nagoya, I think, but you can check your rival lists for each city and find 'em. It's cool to have the VX, but you probably won't beat the game with it because the upgrades for it are limited. I've only got it up to a little under 400 PS (hp) so far, and not sure it can go any better beyond that as you win more races. It's already at the top engine trim level (6). I ran the WRX most of the game thus far, now the Viper GTS.

MZ-N10
02/12/2004, 07:45 PM
the viper isnt fast...ur better off with the wrx or the rx7 or skyline....
________
Kids Prilosec (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/prilosec/)

Doc4h
02/12/2004, 08:28 PM
Hey Cyrk, I don't know if you have tried it allready but for most PS2 games that are not bran new all you have to do is go online and serch for "PS2 Cheats" and you will get several sites with free cheat for just about everything. So if the game is a bit sucky and you want to unlock all the cool sh--t just serch the web. Good luck.:dance:

Heraclid
02/15/2004, 02:49 PM
Viper GTS is doing fine thus far - haven't played in about a week now so I forget the stats for it, but it's a beast. Maybe as the game progresses I'll want something else... I don't know. There's a special Supra I like too. I have the WRX and all the other cars I have set up as fast as they can be for whatever level of the game I'm in (unlimited cash code), and looked at the power on 'em afterward and went with the Viper. There are a couple that are harder to drive that could be up there too but like I said they don't handle too well (GT40 is one).

MZ-N10
02/16/2004, 12:19 AM
the rx7 is definitly hard to drive...but its one of the fastest cars in the game when u get the engine swap at 2000km or 1272miles(?)
i tried out the viper and the gt40 cause i mean its a VIPER AND A GT40!!! but they werent tat fast....the rox supra is kinda weak cause u cant mod it....neither can u mod any special cars like teh westing vette(?) but since u have unlimited money it really shouldnt matter to u...hehehe

by the way the vx tops at 500ps or so and tats with engine swap and everything...not really a fast car when u can get it but its deifnity weird to drive cause its soo high off the ground....
________
Vaportower Whip (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

Heraclid
02/16/2004, 02:00 PM
I haven't played it in over a week, but I left off not far past where you enter the second stage (ya know, where you've beat 100 cars in Tokyo or wherever and then suddenly you're looking at having to beat another 300). I forgot about the fact that you can do the swap when you get enough miles on the odometer - there's a GameShark cheat code somewhere for that too, but that may be only for the GameShark v.3.

Ever play the SoulCalibur games? If so, how are they? I love Aces Combat 4: Shattered Skies and Medal of Honor Frontline.