PDA

View Full Version : Ten reasons I love this truck!

VXRaNgEr
02/09/2004, 09:18 PM
So I've had my VX for about a month now and I agree with what a lot of people have said, this is the first vehicle (of 7) that I have LOVED! Here are ten reasons why, in no particular order:

1) Killer looks, inside and out
2) Tight on-road handling
3) Most comfortable seats I've ever had
4) Torquey, responsive engine
5) Vehicross.info!!!!
6) Idiosyncracies (I WANT to have to make minor adjustments, keeps me involved)
7) Smokin' stock off-road performance
8) TOD
9) 18" chromies
10) I've got the only one in town!!!

Man, I love this rig!!!!

Anita
02/09/2004, 11:03 PM
VX is a powerful drug...:dance:

Chopper
02/11/2004, 06:13 PM
Anita is right, I'm still stupid in love with mine 3 yrs. later. I'm really thinking about another to actually play with.:goof: :goof: :goof:

johnnyapollo
02/11/2004, 06:16 PM
I'm still smoking the VX pipe myself!

-- John

Maverick
02/13/2004, 05:55 AM
Hi, my name is Maverick and im a vehiholic..... okay bad joke but really..im begining to see where you guys are coming from... im not easily impressed, but my vx is doing a pretty good job of it for me. the more i drive, the better i like it...
i nailed it yesterday and "accidentally" chirped the tires, in the dry no less...the last time i was able to do that in an automatic was, well a long long time ago in a 300 hp plus hot rod i built... my tires are even good with plenty of meat!!
And, i got stuck in a terraced parking area last night, and took the steps down . it was only about a four foot drop top to bottom, but the steps were fairly steep and the i think the vx liked driving down them more than i did.. worked like a charm... this things just too much fun!!!
and im just getting started!!! ;Do;

Heraclid
02/13/2004, 04:22 PM
You need to get into rallycross, and you and your co-pilot should wear flight helmets with Maverick and Goose painted on 'em.

Hmmm... could've used a few AIM-54's mounted to the rack to blast through traffic today...

Someone needs a mock jet engine on the back of their VX... with real flames... hmmm...

I feel the need... the need for speed!