PDA

View Full Version : About the Calender.

TDAWG
12/14/2002, 05:36 PM
If everyone that has Photos in the Calender could send their Photos scanned in at a higher DPI that would be great. Please e-mail me all your photos so we could work on them aas soon as possible thanx,
TDAWG
p.s. Here is my e-mail address arodriguez28@cox.net

edyavno
12/15/2002, 02:00 PM
The 4 of us from New York area got together today, and snapped some pics with Verezano Bridge in the background. Just uploaded some of the pics into the calendar gallery, some of them may be repetative, but I couldn't decide which ones are better, so will leave up to the rest of the voters.
- Ed Y.

TDAWG
12/16/2002, 07:15 AM
Just to let everyone know that I am going to need 75 Photos.
The top 12 will be the months and the other 63 will be the weeks in that month. Oh and by the way if anyone hasn't thanked SCOTT lately I feel you should since the could only be possible with all the HELP he has providedaas will as all the other MODERATORS. THANX ALOT SCOTT FOR MAKING THIS DREAM POSSIBLE.:dance: :jump:

Triathlete
12/16/2002, 10:15 AM
A big THANKS to TDAWG and everyone behind the scenes who are making this calendar a reallity!;Dr; ;Dr; ;Dr;

Cyrk
12/16/2002, 10:41 AM
YES thanks you guys! I appreciate it all!

-Dave

dyanni
12/17/2002, 08:28 AM
This truly was an excellent idea! Voting mechanism is a little cumbersome, though. How many people actually go through and rate them all - ! don't give up - Make it through the whole list to ensure everyone gets a fair shot being rated. There are some priceless pix amongst the bunch!

Reg Hinnant
12/17/2002, 09:10 AM
Well, Darn! The calender contest has come & gone. Didn't even know about it!
Oh well mabe next year.

Anita
12/17/2002, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Reg Hinnant
Well, Darn! The calender contest has come & gone. Didn't even know about it!
Oh well mabe next year.

Too bad too Reg, cause you take the BEST pics!!

I owe you an email...

Anita ;Dr;

Moncha
12/17/2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by TDAWG
Oh and by the way if anyone hasn't thanked SCOTT lately I feel you should since the could only be possible with all the HELP he has providedaas will as all the other MODERATORS. THANX ALOT SCOTT FOR MAKING THIS DREAM POSSIBLE.

You are very welcome!! But, remember that without all of you and the support that there is, this would not be possible.. This is a great family and I'm proud to do anything that I may to help make us "Go Farther"!

Sorry Reg! Next year, there will be way more time for planning.. Right TDAWG? I do want to thank TDAWG for taking this project by the horns..

Thanks again to everyone!!

TDAWG
12/17/2002, 10:51 AM
That is so true Scott.:naughty: Hey Reg next year it will be better and diffently more planned.
Now for the matter at hand. I recently received an e-mail pertaining to some Photos for the calender belonging to Rickster that have a model posing with the VX. I will not print them on the calender. The reason for this is that the female members of my family want some the calender to hang at their jobs and school lockers and since females own the VX as well I will not offend them. Now to the guys you might say that I am wrong for doing this but that is the way I feel about the issue. When I decided to do this Calender I was only think of having the VX and nothing but the VX so help me god;Dy;
I appreciate all the good reponses to the Calender and all the hard work that I have gotten for the Calender. Let's remember that we are a VX Family and if one person is offended than we have to act responibly about it. So with that said. Let's have fun and mindful of how other peoples feelings.

Tone
12/17/2002, 11:07 AM
Good job! This is a VX family calendar and should feature only VXes. Maybe Rick can put together a the shop version of this....

edyavno
12/17/2002, 04:07 PM
Try to vote on all them to get better results. The best way to do it is to sort photos by either date or alpabetically, so the order doesn't change while you vote, and then open each picture into the new window where you will vote, close the window and move on to the next one.

ThirtyftFL
12/17/2002, 07:38 PM
Thanks to everyone involved in this, TDAWG, Scott and everyone else, It was a great idea!:D