PDA

View Full Version : Dallas/Ft. Worth Isuzu Meet/Mod

Jay Dunford
02/05/2004, 12:15 PM
Several of the D/FW owners are getting together to install Moncha's side marker blinker mod. Tone and Lisa may come up from Austin as well.

We can meet at my place, I have all needed supplies, or if that is too far for some suggest a middle ground.

Cyrk
02/05/2004, 01:21 PM
Just had this done... works like a charm, thanks for the instructions on how to do it Moncha.

-Dave

tomdietrying
02/05/2004, 04:40 PM
Count me in! Jay, what's your address?

Tom

Bill Brown
02/05/2004, 06:30 PM
That's it, wait until I move to California to have a DFW area side blinker install party. Thanks a bunch. :mad: Ya'll have a fun time.
Bill Brown :homer:
former DFWer

vx69
02/05/2004, 09:01 PM
Cool I will be there!!! What time?????

Jay Dunford
02/20/2004, 05:09 AM
Just a reminder for tomorrow. We're meeting at La Hacienda at 1:00 pm in Lewisville then on up to the casa to work on everyone's "stuff". Come on out!

Tone
02/20/2004, 05:12 AM
Lisa and I are leaving Austin between 9-10 so we should be there in time. Anyone want me to bring anything in the way of mods with me? We will be installing Jay’s HID kit if we have an extra 10 minutes! ;)

tomdietrying
02/20/2004, 12:04 PM
I'll be there.

Tone, bring a couple of your boxes. You have two different types, right?

RobVX
02/20/2004, 01:17 PM
I'll see y'all there tomorrow. Count me in on Moncha's side marker mod. I think we're removing Tom's rear seat (VX rear seat, that is). I might want some help lubricating my "beginning to slow down/bind/sounding really bad faulty" power windows. Also, I am bringing a DVD player and drop down screen I acquired; want some input from you guru's.

I've tried to reach Doc, but haven't heard from him.
Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!

Rob

Tone
02/20/2004, 03:07 PM
I'll bring a couple of trunk boxes - full length ones start construction on Monday.

RobVX
02/22/2004, 04:28 PM
Jay, Tone, Lisa, Tom, Jason:

Great fun getting together yesterday. Thanks for all the help!!! I love the turn signal mod., and I noticed an immediate difference driving home with Tone's third brake light blinker... it sure keeps people off your tail.

Between Tone's subwoofers and all the horn blowing, I hope all my hearing comes back. Enjoyed seeing everyone again.

Rob A.

tomdietrying
02/22/2004, 07:14 PM
Great seeing everyone again! We had a great time!!!

Jay, thanks for being such a fantastic host and getting this thing together. Jason, once again thank you for the hook up. Rob, I appreciate you showing the quick back seat removal mode. I suggest everyone do this. Lisa, thanks for adding a touch of class to our motley crew. And Tone, thanks for the trunk box and adjusting both my blinkers and third brake light.

Peace to everyone.

VX crazy
02/23/2004, 05:34 AM
Jay, you were the perfect host! Thanks for having us! Was great seeing everyone, ya'll need to come to Austin! We need to do it again before Moab!

Jay Dunford
02/23/2004, 02:36 PM
Thanks for all the kind words :waab:

It was great to see everyone again. Let's make the Austin car show the next meet.