PDA

View Full Version : Isuzu Service in Colorado

dr4g0n
02/04/2004, 03:00 AM
Has any one out there had there VX worked on in colorado, I live in denver and need a little work on mine and was just wondering if any one had some info..

Thanx
-Novak

VX922
02/04/2004, 05:41 AM
I had extremely good luck with Courtesy Isuzu/Acura dealership in Littleton where I bought mine VX.
VX922

jbregar
02/04/2004, 10:22 AM
Second vote for Courtesy. They're amazing in both customer service and quality.

Tonka
02/04/2004, 10:41 PM
Again, Courtesy Isuzu is awesome!
Denver Isuzu will swindle you and Tynan's Isuzu is ok but if you ask me they're a bit disorganized. An oil change takes all day and the last time they worked on my VX they left my temp gauge disconnected. That's when i stop going there. Courtesy has always gone the extra mile.

dr4g0n
02/05/2004, 02:25 AM
That settles it for me.

Many thanks guyz.

VX922
02/05/2004, 06:10 AM
dr4g0n!
If you by any chance drop by Courtesy and run into Dennis in sales say hi to him from me please. Tell him when I get out of Canadia I'll come by to see him.

VX922 (Stan)

nater
02/05/2004, 11:41 PM
Anyone had their supercharged Isuzu worked on in Colorado (under warranty?) I'm wondering if any of the dealerships are more supportive than others...

Nate

hughesdt
02/06/2004, 01:45 PM
Haven't had mine in since I put the supercharger on it. But I can tell you the 2 places that I went and will avoid at all costs. Denver Isuzu on 104th and Tynns on Havana. Denver Isuzu ripped a seat, to there benifit they replaced it nearly a month later. Tynns replaces the hood insert and scratched the hood. Took me several trips back talking to different managers and 2 letter from my attorney to get them to fix it.

Courtesy was great about getting parts for me when I installed the super charger. Tore an o-ring and couldn't find anything on the weekend. Well they got a set from somewhere and waited for me to run across town to get them, all for less then a $20 bill.

Good luck, Dan