PDA

View Full Version : Way off topic but if any of you guys like MAME

loco6464
01/28/2004, 01:05 PM
I just started a MAME site (multi Arcade Machine Emulation). If you guys are interested please stop by and reg and post. I am doing an arcade cabinet review right now (soon any way). I'm also looking for help with the forum so if you care to contribute please let me know.

http://mamecontrol.com

Have fun.

AnalogVX
01/28/2004, 03:19 PM
My brother-in-law has a Mame in an old arcade cabinet. We have to lan in his garage because he can't move the machine anywhere! pretty cool set up. he has all the old school arcade games. brings back tons of memories.

ScubaSteve
01/29/2004, 05:47 AM
rock on man... being a child of the 80s i try to live my life by the teachings of Metal Slug:):rolleyes:

Joe_Black
01/29/2004, 09:15 AM
Awesome! I fiddled with some emulators a couple years ago for some of my old favorite vector games. Ahhh, the Eighties...

loco6464
01/29/2004, 09:51 AM
Feel free to join up on the site, I need posters so I can try and get some discounts :) Metal slug is a great one but I'm a big capcom anything fan. If you guys are interested in this stuff I can hook you up with the apps and roms to get you going again????

It's just a hobby for me I like to play those old games and its nice to have the real arcade cabinet effect going on as well.

Let me know if I can help.

good stuff