PDA

View Full Version : To those who have bought parts...

coachreed
01/25/2004, 02:54 PM
I couldn't find my original thread about selling motor parts... and I'm kinda rushed to get out the door... but... I wanted to let those of you who have sent payment for parts know that I haven't forgotten about you. With the hectic nature of my job, my son, and my conversion, I haven't made it to the post office yet. I haven't forgotten... I promise I'll get parts out later this week. Thanks for your patience.

Apostle
01/25/2004, 03:01 PM
<lifts his pitchfork up> BURN HIM!!!! BURN HIM!!!!

oops, guess i jumped a little to early on the flame there. sorry :D

coachreed
01/25/2004, 07:46 PM
Thanks Apostle... I feel like I would deserve that... lol I just wanted to let anyone know that I REALLY apologize for delays... been nuts. If anyone else wants/needs anything, I have the motor pretty much torn down to NOTHING. One head is off... the other will come off later this week... and the pan will hopefully come off too... I wanna see my crank.

Anyway... TTYL!

Coach!

coachreed
01/26/2004, 02:54 PM
Spazz-
Sorry... but as of now, the TC is not available... seems to be a hot item though. It was originally requested by one member, but when someone else later offered to buy the WHOLE transmission and with TC... they original person kindly let me offer it to the other. Sooo... if the person offering to buy the WHOLE tranny and TC doesn't confirm a deal soon, the OTHER person has first dibs on it... did ANY of that make sense?

BTW, what is with the interest in the TC? Is this a hard to come by part? Or what? Just curious.

TTYL!

Coach... aka ME!