PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix meet 2/27??????

VX crazy
01/23/2004, 06:37 AM
I will be in Phoenix for a girlie weekend but wont have my vx, but do want to meet everyone if possible, let me know who would be interested!

VCAMILO
01/23/2004, 10:50 AM
And what exectly is a girlie weekend? I think in the morning I have to run up to Nogales w/a friend. But the folks in Tucson might be going off-roading. So, the only time we cold meet could be Saturday night when I return from Nogales. ;Db;

Triathlete
01/23/2004, 11:13 AM
Victor is there an off road trip next month down here I don't know about?;eeky; :confused: Anyways, if you guys plan something let me know and I'll try to make it....what day is the 21st? Mabe we could take her on a trail up there . I'm sure I can find one up there to get us lost on! ;Dy;

VCAMILO
01/23/2004, 11:27 AM
I live weekend to weekend. I misunderstood your trip to be this Saturday. Hum... 2/21 ? ???? Im off to Rocky Point, Mexico for scuba diving. And will return on Sunday night. Sorry.

;Db; Sorry Bob! LOL! I should pay more attention.

VXcaver
01/23/2004, 12:16 PM
Yeah -- I'm having a girlie weekend! Put on your blonde wig, Victor and you can come too!

Hey VX crazy -- I can't say for sure if I'll be available on Feb 21 ... but I've put it on my calendar! I can't wait to have a girlie weekend! ;Db; ;Db; ;Db;

VX crazy
01/23/2004, 03:55 PM
You guys are funny! A girlie weekend is when girlfriends get together and drink lots of jaegermeister and catch up on old times! I am flying into phoenix from austin friday night, so saturday would be cool! Plan on doing lots of hiking and mountain biking also if any of you like to do that!

SPAZZ
01/23/2004, 07:44 PM
you and that Jaegermeister!!!!!!! I think I'll pass....last time I almost irped!!!:eek:

VX crazy
01/24/2004, 02:22 PM
Sorry everyone, my girlfriend will not get back into phoenix til late on the 20th which makes it too short of a weekend. So I am coming the 27th instead! who can make it????

VX crazy
01/24/2004, 02:23 PM
Oh, and James, I have sworn off jaeger for a little while anyway.

Triathlete
01/24/2004, 05:11 PM
I will be in Phoenix (McDowell Mountain) racing on the 29th! There is a lot of great hiking and sight seeing there!:thumbup:

VX crazy
01/25/2004, 11:22 AM
Cool, My girlfriend knows about the race your talking about, she is a big hiker/mountain biker! I am definitly up for some biking! Will rent one when I get there!

SPAZZ
01/25/2004, 06:38 PM
That's good Lisa, but I can't make it this time.....have...um....a required meeting...to attend on the 26th...and not sure how that will turn out. But, maybe Moab:confused: ......

VX crazy
01/26/2004, 05:19 AM
Maybe Moab?????????? :?:

Where is everyones priorities? :cool!:

Well James, now you have spiked my curiosity about what your doing on the 26th?? :)

VX crazy
01/28/2004, 01:25 PM
:supercool

VX crazy
01/28/2004, 07:12 PM
Hey Triath. I want to rent a mountain bike in phoenix and my girlfriend is new to phoenix, do you know where I could get hooked up? She has only biked on South Mountain, are there better places?

VCAMILO
01/29/2004, 06:27 AM
Hey! Hey! If you are talking about the 27th then I might be in. Rent Bikes? I dont know man; but if you call a local shop they might be able to help you out. ;Db; I got a bike so we might be mountain biking together. I hate the trails out here because they are all rock. Im used to the midwest dirt and soft grass. ;Do;

VX crazy
01/29/2004, 07:16 AM
Cool, Hope everyone can get together! I am used to some of the rock here in Texas, so it will be ok, especially when you have a great workout and can look forward to a good frozen margarita afterward!

Closer to the date I will send emails to whoever is interested with my cell #.

AZPetrak
02/13/2004, 12:32 PM
want to rent a mountain bike in phoenix and my girlfriend is new to phoenix, do you know where I could get hooked up? She has only biked on South Mountain, are there better places?
I can help out if you don't mind. Depends on what type of mtn biking you want to do and how far you want to travel. South mtn is OK but most trails are kind of rocky (Desert Classic) others can be very technical (Javelina trail). McDowell mtn park is a long drive if you are in the south valley but has great trails from a 16 mile single track loop (Pemperton) to a 3 mile competitive loop. There is also 4 mile sport loop (easy and smooth) and a 8 mile intermediate loop. One other place is Papago park, but there are a lot of trail running around, and not a defined bike course. Let me know if you want/need more info, in fact I typically ride with a small group almost every Sunday.

VX crazy
02/13/2004, 08:35 PM
looks like we are going to hike superstitions?? sound right? one day anyway! Anyone up for Scottsdale saturday night?

VX crazy
02/18/2004, 12:32 PM
alright, just over a week to go, let me know if your interested in getting together! PM me or email.

Multimediaman
02/19/2004, 05:17 AM
All,

If so many of you are in town on the 28th I would like to extend an offer to join me at my freind's Sushi bar. He is having a party on sat the 28th to celebrate the sale of the Sushi bar. He is getting out of the business and before the new owners take over we need to eat and drink as much as possible!

I am planning on attending as long as the baby does not come that day!

The name of the restauraunt is Temari and is located in Gilbert at Val Vista and Guadalupe. Let me know if you are interseted.

VX crazy
02/19/2004, 05:31 AM
Sounds great! Who else wants in?

Tone
02/24/2004, 06:48 AM
So with all the VXes in AZ, no one wants to get together and meet an active, attractive owner from Texas? I can't understand...it’s not like I’m coming with her! ;)

VX crazy
02/24/2004, 02:35 PM
:thanx:

Yeah, I know better than to take him out in public!!

Triathlete
02/25/2004, 09:49 AM
Will be up at McDowell park racing on Sunday if your in that area.

VCAMILO
02/26/2004, 11:23 AM
:mad: Im out of town until March 8th..... Sorry! Last minute work trip