PDA

View Full Version : Bush Bash II- Jump on JEB!

SGT.BATGUANO
01/21/2004, 06:20 PM
Just kidding Heraclid. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. ;)

Heraclid
01/22/2004, 05:30 PM
Hey, the guy has done some things I don't agree with, but I shudder to think where we'd be now with Gore in office. Bush is the right man at the right time and I still think the good far outweighs the bad.

Some of them Dems just hate SUVs by the way. And it's probably a good thing you were in one recently (glad you're alright). I do wonder a bit about the strength of the pillars on the VX though.

Politically Incorrect alert... do not read on if you are easily offended folks...

The best leftist campaign ad I've seen so far is a picture of a female lower torso with "Lick Bush in 2004" written on it in lipstick.

mlepisto
01/22/2004, 06:28 PM
Ya know - I'm not very political, either way. Call me a liberal republican, or a conservative democrat or something in the middle.

BUT, I absolutely hate the new "CAN SPAM" bill that was passed. Its a huge step backwards in the fight against spam. You can read about it here: http://www.spamlaws.com/federal/108s877.html

Mika

Dallas4u
01/22/2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Heraclid
Hey, the guy has done some things I don't agree with, but I shudder to think where we'd be now with Gore in office. Bush is the right man at the right time and I still think the good far outweighs the bad.

This is great... yo have NO IDEA how things would have gone if Gore would have been prez. You THINK you do because you are so one sided, but fact is, the president is the voice and the entire cabinet really makes the decisions, right?

See... politcal views are so opinionated, it isn't even worth arguning about on a forum about the VehiCROSS.

SGT.BATGUANO
01/22/2004, 09:02 PM
The problem is most people don't pay attention to the forum header, maybe because it's black on a grey background.

This forum is "Chit-Chat". The description for this forum is: " Anything non-VX related"

So, pretty much anything is fair game here, just like my post from yesterday, which may have struck a few nerves, but also provided some entertainment.;)

Capri
01/23/2004, 06:05 AM
Bush's State of Union address sounded like a message from he**

I really need to find a candidate that actually looks trustworthy :D

Heraclid
01/23/2004, 04:13 PM
Okay, I'll bite...

This is great... yo have NO IDEA how things would have gone if Gore would have been prez.

Sounds like I have a better idea than you. That said, I'm sure I do not comprehend just how terrible it would have been. You may not be grateful for his not being in office, but I'm grateful enough for the both of us and I know you and I are better off for it.

You THINK you do because you are so one sided, but fact is, the president is the voice and the entire cabinet really makes the decisions, right?

Excuse me while I laugh myself silly...

Some people don't know what to do when someone shows real leadership, except to say it can't be an individual effort and look at that leader as if they had three heads. It is amazing how individualism is such a novelty to some people - they are so used to needing polls to tell them what to do about just about everything. Say what you will about George W. Bush, but the fact is that the man is a leader and that's a nice change of pace.

There are plenty of legitimate reasons for criticizing Republicans and the current administration, but some of this silly stuff I keep seeing get thrown out there isn't it. They keep throwing it out there and hoping it sticks and it hasn't stuck and a lot of it hasn't worked for 40 or 50 years since they started it. But I guess it's all a person has when they don't have the benefit of being able to stand on the strength of their convictions.

See... politcal views are so opinionated, it isn't even worth arguning about on a forum about the VehiCROSS.

Hey, it's not my opinion, it's the actual facts. It drives a lot of leftists absolutely batty that most conservatives are so sure of themselves and their positions. Mostly I think it is a jealousy thing because they're not all that sure of themselves and don't like people who are.

Dallas4u
01/23/2004, 07:02 PM
My post wasn't about an individual per se... it was about the president in general. To think that he actually runs the country himself is ignorance, whether it be yours or whomever.

That being said, you can say whatever the hell you really want about what politics you believe are best, but when it comes down to it, it really doesn't matter.

WyrreJ
01/23/2004, 10:06 PM
Hey Pvt. Bat sh*t I think I speak for all,

Hardly.

it doesn't matter what your grey, black and white, details or fine print says If we wanted to talk politics we not site would go to a vehicle afficidnado site.

Don't read the threads if you don't like them.

BTW, the words are spelled shit and ass.

So stop blaming everyonelse for the economy and make you own way in life, and stop bitching.

And if you feel the need for retoric find another site because nobody cares.

So, your first sentence is rhetoric and then your next sentence says to go somewhere else if you want to post rhetoric. Sounds like you just don't agree with what he has to say and rather than make a reasoned response you prefer to shout him down. Makes sense to me.

SGT.BATGUANO
01/24/2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Mr. I-MAN
Hey Pvt. Bat sh*t I think I speak for all

How kind of you to appoint yourself as the voice of everyone here but, apparently, you think incorrectly.

, it doesn't matter what your grey, black and white, details or fine print says If we wanted to talk politics we not site would go to a vehicle afficidnado site. We would join a debate team or go to the lame *** Iowa Caucus, and listen to the idiots rant and rave.

Not if we wanted to discuss the topic with our friends here.

Hey I came from a tech background got laid off, but I made my own way since then. I don't blame the Government or the economy for my short comings. I adapt and overcome. So stop blaming everyonelse for the economy and make you own way in life, and stop bitching.

Hey, good for you. I'm doing quite well also, thank you. I'm just looking at the bigger picture and not just thinking one-sidedly, of myself.

It is my God given, American right to "bitch". I suppose you'd prefer to lay down like the French, in WW II? Maybe we should've told England," Yes, I'll be more than happy to pay your tea tax and have no representation in government, or right to disagree with that government"? Or are you just afraid that our current political majority might label you "traitorous", as they've said about other remarks that don't agree 110% with Dubya's ( or should I say his fathers) unfinished agenda, or imprision you indefinitely as a"person of interest", denying you legal counsel under the Patriot act.

And if you feel the need for retoric find another site because nobody cares.

As was posted before, if you don't care for the post, then don't read or follow it. There is an "ignore" function here that you can use to avoid seeing any of my future posts, and the anguish they may cause you. You're welcome.

I try not to take the world or myself, too seriously. You might want to check out a subscription to the same philosophy.

Don't you think the name calling/ personal insults are a little sophomoric? That's a tactic usually employed by those who lack the ability to intelligently express or sustain a postion, point or arguement of an issue.

In closing, I will give you credit for your taste in vehicles. :)

We really are a diverse bunch, aren't we? Yea! ;)
And that is still good, agreed?

"Relax, you'll live longuh"---Ahnuld

Jolly Roger VX'er
01/24/2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by SGT.BATGUANO

"Relax, you'll live longuh"---Ahnuld

I was just going to be a "fly-on-the-wall" and not post but after reading the above quote...I just couldn't help myself!

"MA-REE-YA (wife Maria Shriver)....I be out vaiting in da Humm V"

"Give da People back da Air"------Ahnuld in "Total Recall"

SGT.BATGUANO
01/24/2004, 05:57 PM
That's odd. I thought the last Ahnuld quote you cited was one of his campaign slogans.:D

Mr. I-MAN
01/24/2004, 09:35 PM
see you at da pah-tee!

Dallas4u
01/24/2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Jolly Roger VX'er
I was just going to be a "fly-on-the-wall" and not post but after reading the above quote...I just couldn't help myself!

"MA-REE-YA (wife Maria Shriver)....I be out vaiting in da Humm V"

"Give da People back da Air"------Ahnuld in "Total Recall"

:D