PDA

View Full Version : best replacement shocks

valenki
01/08/2004, 02:29 PM
I would like to replace my shocks. Can anyone tell me what works best on our trucs? I would prefer something with an external res. just like the original. Where to get and how much $

Should I just get the oem shocks? Thanks to everyone's input

Andrey
01/08/2004, 04:08 PM
I just went to Isuzu Peter Fuller Watertown to check on my rear shocks. I feel excessive bouncing and some light "bang" in the rear. Morons told me - "no problem, its supposed to be like that".. they are not leaking... yeah right... just charged me $65 for nothing. Was attempting to push down my throat oil change and sticker - easy money for them. Not with me pal !
Do not go there !

KYB Monomax will fit and much cheaper then stock ($439.40 a pop - do a search and see what other people are saying.

PS I need to find good mechanic in Boston and just loose all this BS dealership crap :flame2:

Jonnie
01/08/2004, 06:32 PM
I know a good shop in Salem, NH....a bit far.

Jonathan

Andrey
01/08/2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by Jonnie
I know a good shop in Salem, NH....a bit far.

Jonathan

where about in Salem ?

sorry Val, did not mean to hijack the thread :)

VehiX
01/08/2004, 08:26 PM
Valenki,

Do you go off road at all? if not I would just replace the stock shocks if you have the $$$

Andrey, Nashua is closer then Salem if you are willing to go that far. There is Peters Nissan Isuzu on Amherst Street in Nashua that do good work and do warrenty work without question (being reasonable).

valenki
01/09/2004, 02:17 PM
I would reccomend Sunshie Auto on Lynnway or uncle Alex at the Alley auto repair on Alley Str. I service my truck there and they both helped me alot.

Andrey, we need to find good replacement shocks for our trucks and go do them together, what do you think?

Reg Hinnant
01/09/2004, 03:53 PM
Hi Valenki, I may be coming up with an interesting shock replacement. I will be finding out more about them next week so I'll let you know about them if they will work.

Navigator
01/10/2004, 08:55 PM
I am experimenting with Gabriel's Ultra Premium SUV shocks part G63707 Front & G63708 Rear. The ride is smoother and the VX is every bit as nimble as stock.

Changing shocks is a do it yourself mod. The upper rear bolts can be a bit tricky, but a 19mm crescent claw used with a breaker bar will make short work of it.

How you use your VX will better help in decision making with regards to what type of shock is best for your situation. In my case, 100% of my driving is ON road, and our city streets are cobble stone over hard packed clay covered by a mat of asphalt or concrete. In most cases the streets have ancient remains of street car/rail road tracks, ruts, potholes and other deformities known to rip a cars front end clean out. For this you need a bit more give than stock IMO.

I was surprised to see a shock as rugged as our aircraft grade aluminium KYB's fail, but I guess it's the mighty oak vs the storm principle at work AKA bend OR break :smack:

ameetw
01/11/2004, 06:03 AM
How about those Rancho 9000x which can be adjusted from inside the cabin? Those look nice, currently I looking at them as a future replacement.

Daver
01/11/2004, 08:03 AM
I don't have the Rancho 9000x myself, but I seem to recall other posts saying the shock quality and adjustability is great. I also remember reading that the in-cab compressor based adjuster is an expensive install, and hard to get working correctly.

So I think the verdict was, get the shocks, but adjust them at the shock directly rather than go with the in-cab adjustment. But it's also very cool when the in-cab adjustment does work.

Do a search of the forum. Those Rancho shocks have definitely come up in the past.

-Daver

gruven
01/11/2004, 01:12 PM
I too have been looking at the Rancho's.
My latest favorite are by Bilstein- specifically the 5150. http://www.bilstein.com/products/5150page.html
They do not offer any adjustable models though if that is of interest.

Since the StinkyFab visit there is much to consider...

-gruven:supercool

Reg Hinnant
01/11/2004, 06:48 PM
The 5150's look great except they do not offer them in a end configuration that will fit our VX. They are all eye to eye shocks. Nor does the ext/col lengths match the stock shocks.

I'm working up a list of everything that will fit between brands including 1 manufactors comment on using their shocks that are the Trooper model.
I will be buying shocks & thought I would put as much shock related info in 1 post instead of having everyone do the "search"

So, hang in there for a couple more days! :p

Randy
01/13/2004, 11:40 AM
Just talked to Merlin at St. Charles Isuzu @ 800-727-8066. He said the stock shocks are different for front vs rear, but they all run $355 each! Yikes!

But when I change, I'm staying with the stock shocks unless I see a convincing concensus on alternatives here.

Randy

valenki
01/13/2004, 01:58 PM
Ok, sounds good. over 300 for the shocks will rea;;y eat us up. There are hundreds of shocks available. some of them have external reservuars like our OEM , we just need to find them.

I will try to list all of our choices and then well try them out on my truck , maybe Andrey will also be willing to participate. I will call and ask him today. Laterz

zadam123
01/13/2004, 02:05 PM
I have the adjustable ranchos and the in cab remote. When it is working its a really cool feature but as said above its not the most reliable remote, Make sure you have someone install it that is reputable as there is a lot that can go wrong with the in cab remote.

adam

VehiX
01/13/2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by zadam123
I have the adjustable ranchos and the in cab remote. When it is working its a really cool feature but as said above its not the most reliable remote, Make sure you have someone install it that is reputable as there is a lot that can go wrong with the in cab remote.

adam

So would you say the remote problems are more of an installation issue or does the remote actually have a lot of problems in general?

I was under the impression from your previous posts about it that this was more of an installation issue with a loose hose or something to that effect :confused:

Reg Hinnant
01/13/2004, 03:03 PM
Here is the start of a master list of shock part numbers that most VX'ers would consider.
The big problem with a lot of shocks, that look good, is that the manufactor does not offer them in anything but eye to eye config. (OK for rear but not for front) Nor do they offer them in the correct length, extended to compressed. You can use some additional extended length in the rear. (to the point that the rear springs will fall out at full extension) These variations get into truck lift, etc and personal preferance.

So I'm listing what will be a standard replacement for a stock VX.

This is by no means complete but a starting point for your own research. You can do a search on the forum by shock manuf name & come up with members who have them and comments on them.

Isuzu VX OEM KYB rally type shocks for reference
Extended Compressed P/N
Frnt 15.35 x 10.24 89721 25330
Rear 19.25 x 12.56 89721 25340

KYB aftermarket replacement (MonoMax)
http://www.kyb.com/shocks/monomax.html
VX listing
Ext Comp P/N
Frnt 15.35 x 10.39 565022
Rear 19.49 x 12.95 565023

Bilstein
http://www.bilstein.com
Trooper listing
P/N
Frnt B46-1738 H2 (B46-1738 H1 for stiffer front shocks)
Rear B46-1739 H1
No other shock models for Trooper/VX spec's

Koni
http://www.koni-na.com/display.cfm?mt_id=2&mod_id=0&mak_id=53&submit=Continue
Trooper listing 1992/96
P/N
Frnt 30-1565 (red)
Rear 30-1566 (red)

Rancho
http://www.gorancho.com
Trooper listing
RS9000X
Ext Comp P/N
Frnt 14.50 x 10.37 RS99214
Rear 19.12 x 12.87 RS99215
RS5000
Ext Comp P/N
Frnt 15.00 x 9.07 RS5214
Rear 19.75 x 12.75 RS5215

Edelbrock
http://www.edelbrock.com/automotive/ias_nondomestic_trucks.html
Performer IAS Series Shocks for Trooper
“They are different sizes and have different strokes. We do not recommend using our shocks on vehicles they were not designed for as the inertia valve is vehicle specific. Your vehicle has a shorter chassis which makes it lighter -we do not recommend using our shocks as the valves are not calibrated for your vehicle. Please contact Bilstein for a recommendation.”

Gabriel
http://www.gabriel.com/
Trooper listing
Ultra Premium SUV
P/N
Frnt G63707
Rear G63708

OME
http://www.arbusa.com/
NitroCharger Shocks
Trooper listing
P/N
Frnt N65 (firm) N26F (soft)
Rear N15 (firm) N15C (soft)
LTR shocks - No configuration for Trooper/VX

Tokico
http://www.tokicogasshocks.com/truck/performsafe.html
Trek>Master R/T
Trooper listing
P/N
Frnt GE3497
Rear GE3498

Doetsch Systems
http://www.doetsch-shocks.com/monotube.php
Nitrogen Gas 9000 Monotube 2.0 series. standard or rebuildable/with or without external reservoir, piggyback or SS braided line/valving setup as per customer spec’s.
VX recomendation - XFirm. Rebuildable add "R" after M2 in P/N
Ext Comp P/N
Frnt 15.50 x 10.00 M29069
Rear 19.50 x 12.50 M29129

LiftedRear 21.50 x 13.00 M29163
Specify 9/16" steel sleeves for rear shock or you will get 1/2"

This is an OEM manufacture who will build up custom shocks to order.
(As of this date 7-01-04, Doetsch was not able to build an exact equivalent to the VX shocks. This was determined after shipping a pair of original shocks to them for disassembly & examination. The shocks that they build are much softer than stock.)

No minimum quantity requirements.
Rebuildable by the factory for $35.00 each or by any shop that rebuilds shocks.
All styles of shocks including "In cockpit adjustable type" like the 9000 adjustables.

1-800-8SHOCKS Order direct. Talk to Derrick

I will continue to edit this post as I get more information. ;)

joe-yamma
01/14/2004, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the info!

Has anyone researched or used Old Man Emu (OME) shocks manufactured by ARB in Australia?

Joe

gruven
01/14/2004, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the legwork Reg! I have been keeping an eye out for your reply.

I for one really appreciate this bit of info- I'm sure it will save some headaches down the road.

-gruven-:supercool

Reg Hinnant
01/14/2004, 02:05 PM
There is a very good discussion on the OME models on this page.
https://www.expeditionexchange.com/ome/indexshocks.htm
Its for Land Rovers but the info is very comprehensive as to the types & valving.
I have found a listing for the 89 to 92 Trooper but not newer although I suspect that they will have a listing for the later Trooper in the Nitro Charger series. Its just finding someone who has the latest listing.
EDIT: I have a contact at ARB. He will be letting me know what they advise we use in the OME shocks, Thursday.

zadam123
01/14/2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by VehiX
So would you say the remote problems are more of an installation issue or does the remote actually have a lot of problems in general?

I was under the impression from your previous posts about it that this was more of an installation issue with a loose hose or something to that effect :confused:

More of an instillation problem, the guy who installed mine didnt know what he was doing. I will also say that rancho has GREAT customer service:D

adam

edyavno
01/15/2004, 02:08 PM
I'm considering Rancho RS5000, but want to do bit more research on them. I'll post an update when I get them.

Reg Hinnant
01/16/2004, 03:11 PM
Posted new info on my shock list
OME LTR shocks
I am waiting on an answer but do not believe they make them in the correct length (ext x comp length x ends)
EDIT: got the answer & added it to the above post.

Any one having more info on any brands of shocks, please post what you have.
I just want all of us to have a very complete list for referance.
Thanks,
Reg Hinnant

crager34
02/16/2004, 10:24 AM
Will the shocks listed work with the small life from calimari, or ar longer travel shocks needed?

Reg Hinnant
02/23/2004, 03:16 PM
Added the length specs to the list on the model Spazz got. I believe Swordy is running the same rear shock on his lifted VX.

I purchased a set of rebuildable, remote resv, in Extra-firm, but I'm still waiting on the boots to arrive before installing.

MrCrowley
02/24/2004, 09:38 AM
Hey- you forgot Koni! They make shocks for the Trooper I know. A little pricey if I remember, But lifetime warranty of course. I think they listed up to '97 trooper but there were no design changes between '97 and 2002 so they should be ok I know Koni USA is located in Kentucky if that helps out. I was getting them for the Trooper and maybe as an alternative to the Stock KYB's on VX, but the old lady came home from Sears with some crappy ones. Long story... Just waiting now!

Reg Hinnant
02/24/2004, 01:36 PM
OK! Koni's included.
I could find no extended/compressed spec's.
;Do;

VehiP&J
02/25/2004, 11:39 AM
Just a side note if anybody needs or wants kyb monomax shocks shoot me a PM or e-mail me at sylvia240sx@hotmail.com and I will see what I can do for you. The company I work for carries them and It might take me about a week to a week and a half to get them to you but I will do my best to get you a good price.

Navigator
02/25/2004, 01:26 PM
.... Drum roll please...... They're too dayum soft for me. The ride got too soft after break in IMO. Thought they were shot, but they're fine. They'll make your VX ride like a Caddilac. Which ain't bad, but not what I wanted. The ride is way smooth, head and internal organ banging is gone, but sports car like ride is compromised, it's a floating experience. Exceeding posted while cornering is no longer recommended, you can do it, but you'd best beware of the new "feel" first. Feels a bit tipsy, but sway bars kick in and set the VX right around. Many may love the smooth ride of the Gabriels, they are silky. But I miss the sporty handling. SO, if you like to glide in comfort and don't mind giving up sporty manuvering, go Gabriel. There may be a set available soon at a bargain price so stay tuned :naughty:

Not sure what brand I'll try next, the Rancho's remind me too much of the Gabriels only with boots. Looking for shocks that can take a beating. So many choices, all looking capable.

:work:

Reg Hinnant
02/25/2004, 08:26 PM
Thanks, Navigator!
Thats the kind of info we need to keep adding to this thread, in the search for shocks "equal to" or "better than" what came with our VX.
After installing the Doetsch Systems shocks, I will be sending a pair of the stock shocks back to them so that they can disassemble and confirm what valving combination they came with. At least that way you can be sure you are getting a set of shocks that will be tuned in the same manner as the originals.
I also will give updates on how they seem to hold up.
What's everyones thoughts on shock boots?
Run them with or without?
(remember I'm on the Gulf coast and on shore breezes prevail. Leave anything exposed and it will be rusty within 2 days)
Thanks!

Mr. I-MAN
02/25/2004, 08:50 PM
How much do the Doetsch System Shocks cost?

Navigator
02/26/2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Mr. I-MAN
How much do the Doetsch System Shocks cost?

$694 + shipping for a setup like Reg has.

WormGod
02/26/2004, 01:45 PM
$694+ eh? WOW! That topples a car payment even. :p

I managed to get this Rancho RS9000X set for $280 from 4WheelOnline. UPS man JUST came as I was browsing here, heh.

http://www.wormgod.8m.com/Images/Ebony/rancho.JPG

Reg Hinnant
02/26/2004, 02:49 PM
Doetsch System Monotube 2.0 series Shocks start around $400 per set without resv and not rebuildable/revalveable. Cost goes up for resv style + rebuildable style.
http://www.doetsch-shocks.com/monotube.php
See pricing on the site.

Jonnie
02/26/2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Andrey
where about in Salem ?

sorry Val, did not mean to hijack the thread :)

Sorry for the late reply:

Genesse Auto Repair
40 Liberty St
603-898-1899

SPAZZ
02/26/2004, 05:13 PM
I picked up my Nitrogen 9000 series from Doetsch for $327

rebuildable DT9163 Steel Monotubes with Remote Reservoirs with stainless steel lines....XTRA FIRMS!!!....no boots....no spacers or brackets to hold Remotes to Shock

Doetsch Tec's bracket and spacer pack won't work
the brackets are too big to hold your Remotes to the Shock

Navigator
02/26/2004, 05:30 PM
I'm thinking about trying Doetsch. Post some pics, I need ideas on how to mount the remote resevoirs, especially up front where piggyback config may get in the way of the sway bars, not sure about rear clearance either. Thanks again for the info.

erikrosekrans
02/26/2004, 06:33 PM
I have the Doetsch shocks with the external reservoirs. I paid $684 with shipping. The guy who mounted them at Central 4wd supplied the mounts for the reservoirs. I ordered mine in regular firm, not extra firm, because Derrick at Doetsch suggested that, unless I was doing serious off-roading, I would probably be happier with the regular firm.
The ride is MUCH easier on the kidneys than the stock shocks, but my VX doesn't feel like a sports car anymore. Since most of my driving is on-road, this is OK with me. I had it off-road recently and it still takes the bumps really well.
I would highly recommend the Doetsch shocks!

I also had 1 1/2" inch polyurethane lift blocks installed in the rear at the same time the shocks were mounted. That is about the perfect amount of lift for me.

SPAZZ
02/27/2004, 08:55 AM
for those that re looking and interested in Ranchos... 4Wheel Parts has a deal for 4 Rancho RS9000X shocks for $251.99...deal enda April 30th..
oh yeah and Warn M8000 low profile winches are still $500 with suposedly free shipping

Dallas4u
02/28/2004, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by SPAZZ
for those that re looking and interested in Ranchos... 4Wheel Parts has a deal for 4 Rancho RS9000X shocks for $251.99...deal enda April 30th..

4WheelParts Rancho Deal (http://www.4wheelparts.com/product2.asp?imseqn=132&occlass=RANSHOCKS&cat=SK)

WormGod
03/01/2004, 07:36 AM
I finally got the RS9000s on my VX this weekend, after breaking my thumb when the wrench slipped off a bolt. But, all pain and purple fingers aside, the Ranchos are a huge improvement over the stock. The ride is as smooth as can be with lower settings to the shocks, and the higher the setting, the more stiff it feels. I noticed that the ride got quite bouncy with offroad settings for highway use, but that's only because I was toying around with settings and road effects. Very pleased though.

Surprisingly, getting the stocks off the front were not fun. Since it was a driveway job, I had to work like a shadetree mechanic. The front shocks were not too friendly without proper lifting and deconstruction. That in turn, is probably why my thumb is now in a splint, heh.

Yefim
03/01/2004, 07:56 AM
FYI: Rancho RS9000X for $218.95 shipped (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=29135)

transio
06/08/2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Navigator
$694 + shipping for a setup like Reg has. Is that for all 4 corners?

Hotsauce
06/08/2004, 04:08 PM
Doetschtech shocks? don't even think of getting them.

I ordered a set(extra firm), along with one other member here. they arrived with the wrong size eyes ay either end. When compressed they extend at different rates, not even a close match.

I put one front one on, replacing a rancho 9000. the truck porposed so bad I had to remove it.

Just try getting derrick on the phone. You can't. Last time I had to threaten stop payment to get him to talk to me. When I finally got him on the phone I was told incorrect information.

You still want a set? I'll sell you these at a loss. 3 never used, 1 used 5 mins. External reservoir all 4. Stock ride height. They cost me almost 900, I'll take 500 shipped.

John C.

transio
06/08/2004, 07:54 PM
Doh, you're not a very good salesman, John! Thanks for the advice, though. What do you suggest I get? I'm looking for an XXX-tra firm ride.

crager34
06/08/2004, 08:10 PM
I would NOT recommend the Rancho 5000's. They are too soft for the VX.

Hotsauce
06/08/2004, 08:23 PM
Bilsteins. I had 9000's, and they are too soft on stiff.

I'm gonna talk to Trurchoice about building some custom Koni's

I want bump of reds, and rebound of yellows. I want to use the shocks to hold the truck down in fast corners. Stiffer rebound will keep it from jacking up on the suspension in fast transitions.

Yeah, I may have lost a chance to sell the doetsch shocks, but I wouldn't feel right selling them without full disclosure. If you want soft they may be your thing, but if you're one to drive your C Prepared car to work, you'll want real shocks instead.

John C.

transio
06/08/2004, 08:28 PM
John,

I appreciate the candor. I think you and I are looking for the same thing. I want my VX to corner well. In fact, I'm looking to lower it a little bit, too. I wonder what they use on something like the Dodge Ram SRT-10 or BMW X5 4.6 or Porsche Cayenne Turbo or even the Dodge Magnum? You'd think with all the heavier "performance" vehicles coming out these days there would be more options for us!

t2p
06/09/2004, 05:54 AM
you may want to look into different sway bars and/or bushings ... ........ torsion bars ...... rear coils .......to improve cornering ..... the shock absobers are only one variable in the equation ........
the VX corners as good as just about SUV out there - even with shot shock absorbers .....
and - be careful ...... or you will end up putting the VX on it's roof ........ it handles well - but it is not a 959 ..........

transio
06/09/2004, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by t2p
you may want to look into different sway bars and/or bushings ... ........ torsion bars ...... rear coils .......to improve cornering ..... the shock absobers are only one variable in the equation ........ Yeah, but you gotta start somewhere! ;) I'll get to the other stuff in due time. I need shocks ATM, so I'm starting here. I actually decided to drop the VX 2" at the same time. I'm going to post questions in a new thread.

WormGod
06/09/2004, 07:40 AM
Well, after about 4 months with my Rancho RS9000's, I must say, I am both pleased and disappointed. The ride is a BIT smoother over rough terrain (concrete jungle full of potholes), but performance in the suspension is quite lagged. Cornering has become a brake pedal task now and the lean is very apparent. I am gonna sit with them for another month or so, but I may go back to the stocks.

I have driven 10 miles in another man's shocks. I have seen his performance. I know how he works. I don't think I care for it. :p

Hotsauce
06/09/2004, 04:54 PM
Yeah, that great initial turn in(for a truck) on lift throttle is gone with rancho shocks. its much better with the Bilsteins, but still not the valving of the originals.

John C.

Jolly Roger VX'er
06/09/2004, 05:57 PM
I don't need to replace my original shocks at the moment, but I tried emailing KYB in hopes of eliminating the "middle-man" (i.e. the dealer, ISUZU) in hopes of reducing the high cost of replacements. My email simply said that I had a VX and needed original "KYB" shocks. Unfortunately, I've yet to get a response.

Was hoping to pass on a savings to the site.

t2p
06/10/2004, 06:44 AM
hmmm .......
If I did have a 'good' set of OEM's, I might remove them ...... and save them for a rainy day .....
Jolly Roger .... good luck ....... $300+ appears to be the going rate for a shock absorber like the OEM unit ............ having priced (similar style - 'piggyback' ) motorcycle shock absorbers .......
I believe most (all ?) 'replacement' KYB shock absorbers sold in the US are made in the US. On the contrary, I believe the VX OEM units were produced in Japan - so I would not be surprised if the KYB people in the US are not in the know as far as the VX shock absorber (or 'damper' as they say across the pond) is concerned ....

Navigator
06/10/2004, 12:05 PM
... After 90 days of testing, I must say Rancho 9000's are the best "REPLACEMENT" shocks I've tried. Given 99.99998% of my driving is city driving the smoother ride is a plus. I set mine to 7 of 9 on the "Stiff-O-Meter" and my VX can still whip corners better than any other SUV I've driven. IMO about 90% of stock performance on 7 with more potential on 8 & 9 :yes:

For the money and performance, I think i've found the perfect replacement shocks for my VX and driving style.

I've also tried Gabriel Ultra Premium SUV shocks. Too soft IMO, you'll feel like you're floating on a raft. Comfortable, but a major jump from stock performance.

dis1
01/19/2018, 08:36 AM
I found this thread really helpful. I'm currently have KYB Gas-A-Just on a VX I just bought. I'd like either some stock units or maybe Koni. Koni Heavy Track shocks, 30-1565 and 30-1566 have the following lengths according to a Koni rep:

Front Comp Front Extend Rear Comp Rear Extend
Stock 10.24 15.35 12.56 19.25
Koni 10.15 15.35 12.72 19.69

Nikad92397
06/08/2018, 06:49 AM
UPDATE...
SHOCK REBUILDING.. Good news / bad news.. 1st the good.. Noleen j6 has got rebuilding shocks down to $100 each (Labor) to service ( seals,nitrogen,and oil) the shock plus seal and bushing 22.98 and The bladder 15.98 total re-build & service is 138.96 each x4 = 555.84 TOTAL for rebuild !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bad news. To revalve takes more time and will cost $75.00 more. Thats the shock plus seal and bushing $22.98 and the bladder $15.98 total re-build & re-valve is $213.96 each x4 =855.84 for rebuild & re-valve ! UPDATE. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I have been running these for a few months now and I hope I never have to use stock OEM again !!!

https://www.noleenj6.com

2X
06/10/2018, 09:38 AM
How do the KYB ride? Pros/Cons

Thanks,

Ro

TheBigRig
06/16/2018, 02:17 PM
Ive got a full set of KYB gas-a-just cheapo's to put on the VX. Thought i'd tear into that today. Come to find out the left front factory KYB is practically welded to the car after spending 145,000 miles on the east coast. So... I put it back together and walked away... Ill probably have to cut the bolt to remove it so I'll do that another day when I have time to go to the store.

Planning on having the factory KYB's rebuilt if theyre in good enough condition. I've got my fingers crossed they're all alright. They all still have the red boots so I hope the shafts are okay, but who knows with the condition of the rest of the car.

Thelgord
06/16/2018, 02:30 PM
:eekgray: