PDA

View Full Version : Looking to purchase!

rkmillerjr
01/08/2004, 09:46 AM
I'm spotted a v-cross recently and I am interested in purchasing one. Went to an IZUZU dealer and he had no idea what I was talking about! Could anyone provide me with some suggestions for resources to purchase a VehiCROSS!
R. Miller

Anita
01/08/2004, 10:05 AM
2001 was the last year that the Vehicross was made so you will only find used VX's for sale. You may have to search outside your state to find them. There are a number of members who had to do just that and have them shipped.

You'll find on this forum a number of VX's for sale are listed. Others can be found on Ebay. An internet search can possibly bring up others.

It's pretty pitiful that an Isuzu rep doesnt even know what their own vehicles are. ;eekr;

Good luck on your search!

Dallas4u
01/08/2004, 11:03 AM
I wonder if, since the Isuzu/GM thingy, Isuzu dealerships are flooded with new GM sales people that don't have much experience with Isuzu?

Not that their dealer staff was that great in the first place.

coachreed
01/08/2004, 06:09 PM
There's a Proton Yellow '01 VX at the dealer I bought mine from... it has something like 32K miles on it and is really clean condition from what I recall. Not real sure of the price though... in case you care to check it out, Jack Miller Suburu Isuzu... Olathe, KS... (913) 780-0400... talk to either Matt Mcquire or to James (his last name slips my mind, but I know he is in charge of their internet stuff). Good luck in your search... OH BTW, DON'T buy an exteded warranty from them unless you have SOMEONE else do your work... I am paying the ultimate price with mine because of that... in case you haven't seen... I am converting mine over to V-8 power because of a rob bearing failure... Have fun!

01 Dragon
01/08/2004, 07:50 PM
I have a 2001 Dragon Green for sale right now if your interested please feel free to contact me. It has 35k highway miles, traveling from FL to OK, and OH, All VX's are loaded, you can read my post if you would like and email me. Take care,
Tom
My post is dragon for sale, I also have pictures of it in the gallery.