PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys Where's Ron

VX-KING
01/06/2004, 01:55 PM
heys guys have you heard from ron yet because im still waiting for my parts and i didnt pay over $750.00 to for nothing and the reason why im asking to guys is that my VX is totally done and finish and looks HOT AS HELL but i need those parts from Ron and did not received them yet. So what should i do because i want my truck back but i cant because they wont give it back to me until i have these part from ron and they charge me 65.00 a month for waiting and its been 3 months now

RON if your out there call me (609-989-9005) or email me please
thank you

Sincerely;

Alex :homer:

Dallas4u
01/06/2004, 05:35 PM
Have you tried calling him?

They won't give you your VX back until they receive the parts from Ron? Odd...

NC_VX
01/06/2004, 09:56 PM
i HAVEN'T BEEN WAITING THAT LONG. oN ANOTHER THREAD (DON'T REMEMBER WHICH ONE) SOMEONE MENTIONED RON MOVING SHOPS.

i AM WAITING ON THREE PARTS AND AM CONSIDERING GETTING MY MONEY BACK AND JUST CALLING IT A DAY. ITS BEEN OVER A MONTH FOR ME...

MZ-N10
01/06/2004, 10:18 PM
1 month isnt too bad...considering the man just moved....i think u need to give him some time...3months...now tats kinda outragous....has he contacted u at all
________
BUY E CIGARETTE (http://www.ecigarettes123.com/)

VX_PA
01/07/2004, 05:23 AM
Ron did move and he had just rec'd the skid plates from the mold shop a couple of weeks ago. He still needs to finish each plate before sending them out to everyone. Give him a chance, I don't think that he'll stiff you guys.

NC_VX
01/07/2004, 02:48 PM
No big deal! I got insurance with paypal anyway! And I trust the guy, just wish he would let us know. when ordering he said to give him a few weeks for color and stuff... so I expected my stuff a few weeks ago!

Anita
01/07/2004, 05:28 PM
Just talked to Ron on the phone. He is still in the midst of his move, especially with setting up his new shop. That and a 3 hour commute each day to and from work, plus a sick baby daughter, he has had his hands full and no time to check the forum. I told him that you both were inquiring about him so he will be posting soon about the status of your orders.

SGT.BATGUANO
01/07/2004, 06:35 PM
Let me see if I got this straight. Your shop won't release your truck without some purely cosmetic mods, that you could easily install yourself? C'mon! It is your truck, right? And if your bill is paid in full, they have no right to keep it.

:p

Dallas4u
01/07/2004, 06:47 PM
I know... sounds a bit fishy to me, too. But I guess we'll see!