PDA

View Full Version : Joe Black in Houston Jan. 10th

Joe_Black
01/04/2004, 03:05 PM
I'll be picking up my eBay IronMan on Saturday the 10th and would love to meet some of the Western VX family. I should have the deal wrapped up by 1:00PM and if anyone's interested in getting together for lunch let me know. I'm flying into Hobby about 11AM then cabbing to the dealer on the northern perimeter. After that it's get on I-10 to I-75 and home! Hope to see some of y'all then!;Do;

Jay Dunford
01/05/2004, 05:33 AM
I'll be down that way for a wedding on the 10th also. Probably tied up until early evening on Sat. though. Dinner or the 11th anyone?

geshaw30
01/05/2004, 09:49 AM
Always looking forward to meeting up with folks who venture out this way. I'll send you a "pm" Joe with my cell number & we can hookup for lunch somewhere in this urban sprawl if you got the time. May even be able to save you some cab fare. Jay, if you don't have my number let me know.
George
________
BBW MEXICAN (http://www.****tube.com/categories/218/mexican/videos/1)

Joe_Black
01/06/2004, 05:22 AM
Wish I could stay later and socialize more! :sadg: But, unfortunately, gotta be back in the middle of the Sunshine State on Sunday. :deadg: In any case, got the PM and will definitely ring ya up. The very best part of VX ownership is the great folk I've had the priviliedge to meet! ;Do;

geshaw30
01/07/2004, 07:34 PM
Plan on picking up Joe at Hobby airport around 11. Any locals wanna meet for lunch drop me a line. Might be kinda fun having a VX force drive up to the dealership where his new one is waiting.
________
MEXICO CITY HOTELS (http://mexicocityhotel.info)

vx queen
01/08/2004, 05:44 PM
I wanna go.... I will email you geshaw!

Joe_Black
01/09/2004, 04:15 AM
Well, loading up after work today for the trip and heading to the airport. Got a package deal with the airport Marriot since I've got a 0-dark-30 flight, so it'll be shower and show at the terminal. LOL! Looking forward to seeing y'all in Houston! George, I've got your cell programmed in and will ring ya when off the bird. Thanks again!!!

geshaw30
01/09/2004, 07:43 AM
See you in the morning then Joe. For anyone who might want to meet up with us we'll be picking up his new ride on the North Loop and grabbing a bite after. I figured I'd get him back to I-10 for his Florida run so I'm thinking Luthers on Gessner/Katy for lunch. Open invites and suggestions. PM me & I'll provide my cell # if you can make it.
________
Best low cost vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net)

VXD959
01/09/2004, 08:39 PM
Sorry guys...I won't be able to make it (again!) this time.

Joe_Black
01/12/2004, 06:50 PM
Sorry I missed y'all on my visit, but you were more than adequately represented by Mr. Shaw. A super B I G T H A N K S ! for the transport, company and great lunch on my Houston visit! You've got one sharp Astral and it certainly shows you're nearby Tone! LOL! Thanks also for the short-cut info, it had me just shy of Tallahassee by 11PM. That really made the difference and allowed me to visit friends in both Tallahassee and Gainesville on the way home.

Thanks again! The eBay IronMan adventure was a stunning success!