PDA

View Full Version : Reclining rear seats!!!

Eckstream
12/23/2003, 03:41 PM
Had mine for 4 mos now and just realized that the rear seats recline..... How long did it take everyone else to find this? I didnt see it in the manual anywhere....

Anita
12/23/2003, 03:55 PM
The first night I bought my VX, I crawled into the back, turned on the radio and just sat glowing in the splendor of my purchase. Checking out all the little levers, I discovered those seat reclined and how comfortable it really was.

It was a LOT later that I discovered that there were knobs and levers to adjust the front seat backs located on the console side of each seat... Doh! :homer:

;Dr;

hchen
12/23/2003, 04:25 PM
Hahahaha

that's why everyone should read the owners manual. also, all seats recline unless you have pure racing seats ^_^

AK VX Lvr
12/23/2003, 05:27 PM
You mean all the "rear-seats" recline--right??? My front seats are adjustable, but don't seem to recline....
:nor:

Anita
12/23/2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by hchen
Hahahaha

that's why everyone should read the owners manual.

Hmmmm... really.

:rollb:

Raque Thomas
12/23/2003, 10:21 PM
I probably still wouldn't know this, but my 7 yr old discovered it! He thinks its cool to get in the back and lay the seat back as far as it will go.

Navigator
12/24/2003, 08:47 AM
... On day one, I played like a kid with a new toy on Christmas trying EVERY thing I could get my hands on :yes:

StormTROOPER
12/24/2003, 01:02 PM
I wish I would have read the owners manual before I climbed into the back seat ....on the DRIVERS side. (big DOH!) I could have dislocated something.;eekb;

hchen
12/24/2003, 02:22 PM
reclining and being adjustable is the same thing. youer still leaning back. that's called reclining. you dont say, im gonna adjust my seat so it leans back more. you say, im gonna recline my seat.

WyrreJ
01/08/2004, 09:28 PM
FWIW - you can lean all 4 seats back to the horizontal position and turn the entire car into one big, slightly lumpy, bed. You may have to remove some headrests in order to get them fully horizontal.