PDA

View Full Version : Looking for nerf bars and bull bars for 1999 vehicross

newtovx
09/03/2019, 09:07 AM
I would be very interested in some nerf bars as well as a bush/bull guard or light bar for the front bumper. The only nerf bar I have found that might work is a universal one from DeeZee for $208.43 which has some bad reviews and one from Westin for $319.99 that says it fits a Isuzu Hombre and one that calls it a Vehicross Full Cover Kicker Slider from Rocky Road Outfitters for $799.00.

For the bush/bull guard I have found nothing that says it fits a Vehicross but did find a Westin Safari Bull Bar that says it will fit a Isuzu Rodeo and one that fits the Isuzu Hombre for about $170.00.

Does anyone have any knowledge of these parts or know of any that would fit the Vehicross? Looking for bolt on vs drilling if possible. Thanks

Mile High VX
09/03/2019, 07:04 PM
This will help with your bull bar search...http://www.vehicross.info/showthread.php/22249-The-Definitive-Safari-Bar-Thread?highlight=westin%20bar

Use the search function and find hours of reading enjoyment.

newtovx
09/05/2019, 10:18 AM
Thank so much Mile High VX, for the info on bull bars and more importantly showing me the search feature. Can you tell I am an newbie? Much appreciated. Dave

Mile High VX
09/05/2019, 04:29 PM
I was a newbie 10+ years ago too...now on my second VX...glad to help.