PDA

View Full Version : How To page

ryanbscott150
09/13/2018, 05:52 AM
I was lurking through the site looking for my next project and the 'How To' link was 404 page not found. Any ideas on what's wrong? I am fairly new to my VX and would really appreciate some how to guides. Thanks in advance for any help or clarification.

Thelgord
09/14/2018, 05:04 AM
That section is shut down and has been for a long time. Don’t count on it reopening anytime soon. But welcome to the forum! Your best bet is to use the search feature. There are lots of solved problems around the site, just not in the “how to” section.

Moncha
09/15/2018, 07:04 AM
I have one more project to accomplish then, I tackle this issue. I know it's been a while, but I've been down and just now am getting stuff caught up. Keep checking back

Thelgord
09/18/2018, 03:31 PM
YOU ARE AWESOME! :dance::jump::clap:

Moncha
09/18/2018, 03:37 PM
I have restored what I had of the How To section. I'm going to be moving items around for a bit to categorize the articles like they used to be.

I'll be searching through the Tips section and moving threads from there into the how to section (Not all just some). If anyone has a How To write up to submit, the section is moderated to keep the separate questions out but submit away. If there is an article seen somewhere else of if something is missing photos or links. let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thelgord
09/19/2018, 07:03 AM
Thank you!