PDA

View Full Version : Vehicross Armrest Replacement

mrlarrys
06/04/2017, 08:23 AM
my OEM pleather vehicross armrest, like many others - was starting to crack and I had a choice to buy a used oem console for about $150 on Ebay or find another option. Went on Ebay and found this seller -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-STITCHING-ARMREST-LID-LEATHER-SKIN-COVER-FITS-ISUZU-VEHICROSS-1998-2001-/351609557356?fits=Model%3AVehiCROSS&vxp=mtr&hash=item51dd90116c

it was an easy fix, unscrewed 2 screws to remove armrest, four more screws underneath on the plastic tray, removed the staples with a long nose plyer and slid the pleather OEM rest cover off. there was a plastic bag covering the foam rest, slid the new all leather rest on , few slaps and pulls (just like they do on west coast customs) and used a stapler to secure new leather to wood based armrest, replaced all screws and looks like new. I would suggest buying from this seller - J F Customs from the UK - it was an easy quick exact replacement for an aging part.

ipd
06/13/2017, 06:10 PM
mine's still good...but i've got some excess material from WO that matches my seatcovers that i'd like to get made into a custom cover.