PDA

View Full Version : Link to "How to" for water pump and timing belt replacement

jnicholson1130
06/02/2017, 10:21 AM
My water pump has decided its not going to take it anymore! I'm dissembling now and plan to do the timing belt at the same time, so would really appreciate the link / documentation on the replacement "how to" that's mentioned on this forum. I swear I've searched everywhere, but can't find it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

MSHardeman
06/02/2017, 10:34 AM
A former member, nfpgasmask, did an extensive write up on the timing belt replacement, but he hosted it on his personal website and that website doesn't seem to be around any more. I have a printed copy of the write up at home that I would be happy to scan and send to you if that would help.

jnicholson1130
06/02/2017, 11:47 AM
A former member, nfpgasmask, did an extensive write up on the timing belt replacement, but he hosted it on his personal website and that website doesn't seem to be around any more. I have a printed copy of the write up at home that I would be happy to scan and send to you if that would help.

That would be awesome and much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

MSHardeman
03/13/2018, 12:45 PM
WOW, I am WAY behind on the reply to this. To tell you the truth I had forgotten about this thread and just happen to run across a pdf copy of the timing belt replacement how-to that nfpgasmask did so long ago. I was going to post the pdf for all to use and was looking for a place to put it when I ran across this thread again.

I can't seem to upload the pdf so if you need it (still) please pm me an email address and I will send it to you.

Sorry for the incredibly long delay.