PDA

View Full Version : [SOLD] Great Parts for sale: Roof Rack, JDM Wheel, OEM hood insert, other goodies

Mile High VX
05/27/2017, 05:18 AM
This will be the list of most of the parts that I'll have for sale. I haven't had time to take pics yet but if you see something you're interested in and need pics I'll try and make those a priority. All prices are PLUS shipping to you.

OEM Roof Rack-I will include the custom covers but they are split from the wreck and will need to be glued. These were made from a set of rail covers then customized by VTMaverick so that the rack fits with the rail covers in place. They are still in one piece just split across the top. All attachment hardware will be included - $300

Thule 696 cargo basket (the large size one that is discontinued but highly sought after) WITH an OEM Roof Rack mounted. The roof rack has a groove in all four corners to allow the U-shaped rack mounts to be correct. I prefer for this to be local pick up if possible but I will ship it and take it apart to make it as cost effective as possible but shipping still won't be cheap. I will not split these up unless the first buyer wants only the basket. All attachment hardware will be included - $650

OEM Hood Insert that has been professionally wrapped in 3M Black Vinyl. I had this done prior to buying the one with the hood scoop. The insert was not cracked but I was tired of the grey color it had become. - $350

OEM center console with a good lid. Has the heated mirror button and the mirror adjustment control. I have not installed it and cannot verify that these work. - $150

Full set of roof rail covers. One of these has one of the tabs that are broken but they stay in place well. - $100

Thanks for your interest. Buying priority will be based on when request are posted. Work is brutal right now so your patience is appreciated.

Mile High VX
06/01/2017, 07:20 AM
Updated items sold and asking prices.

MsConduct
06/01/2017, 05:51 PM
Hi ... is the hood insert still available? If so, let's talk! How much do you think it would cost to ship???

Mile High VX
06/01/2017, 06:00 PM
It is still available. I bought one with a hood scoop a few years ago. Shipping from PA to CO was about $175 but the box was huge and the padding overkill in my opinion. Item is located in Georgetown, TX. It's in perfect shape, has all of the attachment points and has been professionally wrapped in 3M black vinyl wrap.

MsConduct
06/02/2017, 08:49 AM
Sending a PM to discuss the hood further... :-)

Maddawg
07/19/2017, 03:38 PM
Hey Mile High, I need a driver side electric door lock actuator. Do you have one? Its inside the door. With the inner cover removed, it in the bottom aft end of the door under the latch mechanism. Thanks!

Mile High VX
07/20/2017, 06:54 PM
Don't have that. Sorry

Lizardmen3477
07/31/2017, 07:03 AM
I do pm me

Maddawg
07/31/2017, 08:35 AM
I do pm me

Thanks, I already found a replacement on eBay.