PDA

View Full Version : The Pearl is for sale!

ahdoman
05/26/2017, 06:06 PM
Ok everybody, Per a post I did previously where I mentioned I was thinking of selling Pearl, it's now official. Why? Because I am having to start driving a lot more and I don't want to put mileage on such a rare and valuable vehicle that is so significant to this community. Also, a close call on the freeways of LA pushed me to it (the accident would have totaled her!). So, the deal is, I have a full package of info I can email you if you're interested. Please don't Messenger me, I probably won't get it. Send me an email; ahdoman@gmail.com requesting the info. I've also posted a quick video to You Tube. How much? That's a hard question but I'm thinking in the high teens. If you're serious, have that conversation with me offline. I am going to need another vehicle so I will consider a trade as well. I'm willing to go cash up or down within reason.
The video;
https://youtu.be/g1J_hGCmubU

For those of you who aren't aware; The Pearl is the last VX ever made and the only one ever painted the Polar White Pearl by Isuzu. It was put into Isuzu's corporate headquarters for about 6 months before being sold through a dealer in Colorado. This is the rarest Vehicross you can own. If you're a die hard VX person, your collection isn't complete without this vehicle.

mrlarrys
05/27/2017, 05:16 PM
ok you got our attention - How much would you sell it for ??

ahdoman
05/27/2017, 10:57 PM
Hey mrlarrys - see my original post above for my "target" price. This is a VX like no other. Contact me with an offer if you're interested.

WormGod
05/30/2017, 07:23 AM
Supercharge it and I'll give you $9k. :p

MsConduct
06/02/2017, 10:01 PM
Wow. Just watched the video. That is one beauty of a VX. Wish I had room for another vehicle!

ahdoman
06/02/2017, 10:09 PM
MsConduct - willing to possibly trade as well. I'll need another vehicle to replace this one.

MsConduct
06/02/2017, 10:28 PM
I'm not worthy!

But seriously, the only vehicle I could legitimately trade would be my poor lame and ailing Dragon, and I don't think that is what you'd be looking for.

I do wish you luck in finding a great home for the Pearl, and hopefully putting some cash in your pocket for a new ride.

Y33TREKker
06/03/2017, 07:04 AM
It'd be much easier to consider what offer might be fair if something like VX Kat's check-list were completed and included in this thread.

I mean, the video is cool and all, but by now we all know what the Pearl White VX with red interior looks like...But: How many current miles? Any of the usual VX issues that currently need to be addressed? Does it still smell like an ashtray inside?

How else are the usual suspects supposed to be able to nit-pick this particular VX...and as a result...lowball an offer...thereby decreasing the value across-the-board of all VX's still on the market. :p

MsConduct
06/04/2017, 09:07 PM
Ok, still interested somewhat... convince me... mileage? Problems? All that stuff, please?

ahdoman
06/05/2017, 10:10 AM
Y33TREKker & MsConduct - As stated in my add, I have a very complete package of info I'd be glad to email you. I have too much info to post it all here (pics documents and all). If you're truly interested please email me and I'll be glad to send you all the data.

Oh - and WormGod has already been given the low ball offer crown.

WormGod
06/06/2017, 01:22 PM
Tough crowd. ;)

Y33TREKker
06/07/2017, 09:29 AM
Y33TREKker & MsConduct - As stated in my add, I have a very complete package of info I'd be glad to email you. I have too much info to post it all here (pics documents and all). If you're truly interested please email me and I'll be glad to send you all the data..
Still, it's become standard operating procedure to provide a completed VX Kat checklist when posting a "For Sale" thread here...but.... I understand you wanting to be somewhat mysterious to try to create extra hype for a higher potential sale price.

My2001VX
07/04/2017, 03:35 PM
Interesting... I just posted exactly the same polar white color scheme with Red/Black interior with Ironman Package; I thought that was even more rare.

ahdoman
07/04/2017, 04:11 PM
All of the Ironman's were Polar White and had "Ironman" logos on the exterior and the seats. This one is Pearl Polar White, the only one painted that way from the factory.

Thelgord
07/04/2017, 07:09 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isuzu_VehiCROSS

Yup, only 1 ever made with that color ...

I would love to have it, but for me it would be like owning a classic muscle car, I think I would be too scared of scratching it and wouldn't drive it and enjoy it.

MeowMix
07/12/2017, 05:25 PM
So who did pearl end up going to? Just out of curiosity...

ahdoman
09/20/2017, 11:08 PM
Didn't go to anybody, I still have it. No serious offers.