PDA

View Full Version : Inlet manifold for the instaling supercharger and laminova cores. For sale!

NikitaKoval
05/03/2017, 02:31 AM
Hello!
At the moment I sold my Vehicross =(.
But! :)
I have left the intake manifold to install the supercharger Magnuson MP90, 4th gen. and laminova cores.
I installed a supercharger on my Vehicross I went the other way - made the intake manifold yourself. This was not used.
This unique detail will interest the owners of this wonderful model.
Manufacturer: Alpine Superchargers
Suitable for 6VD1 and 6VE1.
The Cost 980$ + Shipping.

pics:
http://joxi.ru/brRKgKZSaGVLm1
http://joxi.ru/ZrJkBkMUVyegmj

89Vette
05/03/2017, 09:52 PM
Man....this would be nice to own! I guess MP90's would be getting pretty scarce by now?

One thing I always wondered (after not seeing much on the subject here...over the past few years....is how you get a rare Isuzu retuned for a SC? What little I read seemed to suggest our ECMs were kind of a tough nut to crack! (Meaning not a lot of support for retuning one)

NikitaKoval
05/04/2017, 12:50 AM
I had a standard ecu+Magnuson MP90 4th gen.+boost 0.4-0.5 bar. Not had a problem with engine and transmission even on fuel with 92 octane.

If you want large values the boost will require more modifications - piggyback, transmission and brakes.... Much is written about this, I will not repeat.

NikitaKoval
05/04/2017, 12:55 AM
I don't think it's rare, bought on Ebay, but if you can not find MP90's you can use any other, even lysholm...

NikitaKoval
05/05/2017, 03:31 AM
In addition to the intake manifold will provide a set of drawings in electronic form (.dwg) - drive pulley, screw, washer, adapter for installation of pulley, bearing collar, spacer sleeves. The drawings also include a set of drive pulleys to a boost pressure of 0,2; 0,4 and 0,8 bar. It is the drawings of parts which I made for your project.

arcobarco
05/09/2017, 01:18 PM
Not that rare, I have one and Jerry Lemond has one, but his is missing the intercooler caps. Jerry just runs without the intercooler.