PDA

View Full Version : '98 Golden Yellow Mica 1432 - 3.2 V6

Jayd-S
01/25/2017, 07:55 PM
Make me an offer.
I don't need to sing the praises of these passionately owned one of a kind vehicle to members here! But to those who are grazing the forum, here is your opportunity to join the obsession !!
Rare Japanese Market, All Terrain VehiCROSS, Only 1,800 manufactured in Japan with the reliable Honda 3.2 Ltr V6 engine as standard. Drive train 2 wheel, 4 wheel, All wheel and Torque on Demand. Renowned for its snappy accelleration, tight cornering and excellent reponsiveness in all weather conditions on and off road. Sometimes respectfully referred to as a sleak 2 ton off-road wolverine! Great hunter`s vehicle. Or stay on road and watch heads turn! Check it out on Youtube. Original retail equivalent to Cdn $52,000. Fast becoming a classic. Amazing support forum and community at vehicross.info
Features: Original alloy rims; Cloth Recaro rally seats; Brand New General Tire Grabber AT2 tires; rear view camera; Sony DVD/CD player; Sony DVD/Navigation system with dash mounted 7 inch touch screen display; mini disc multi CD player; Stereo head unit 6 inch tilt screen with cassette player; new component speakers front; zinc dipped body panels; Golden Yellow Mica paintwork needs a little clear coat polishing out; power windows; heavy duty rear springs; new timing belt; new serpentine belt; SRS airbags; ABS power brakes; disc brakes all round; new front brake rotors; power folding, adjustable and heated door mirrors; out of view rear hinged shelf and storage unit; new windshield; full sized door window weather shields (stay dry with fresh air even in torrential rain!); fully serviced and passed 52 point mechanical inspection; service history with mechanical and safety inspection report; underbody in excellent condition no rust corrosion; 176,747 genuine kilometres (110,467 miles); excellent condition inside and out. Has been incredible for holding the road in the last five weeks of snow and ice, especially up the mountain roads. Reason for sale, decided to keep my silver Vehicross with tow hitch as my other tow vehicle has bitten the dust! Again, nothing new to members, but there is just one problem, when you drive it, it will put a big stupid grin on your face! The YouTube video shows some snow and ice action - no disrespect to the Landcruiser!
Price is in Canadian dollars; asking Cdn $15,500

Youtube:
https://youtu.be/AsCrBCx7zL0

My Ad with photos:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/nanaimo/1998-isuzu-vehicross-cloth-recaro-rally-suv-crossover/1233466717?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Unfortunately ran out of photo space on forum as I have posted a couple of sizeable trouble shooting/how-to posts.
PM me if you are interested or have any questions.