PDA

View Full Version : Near Death Experience

ScubaSteve
12/15/2003, 11:38 AM
Driving through a new business park... each building is like one big mirror. Couldn't help it... almost ran over some smoke-breakers... "Well, officer... I uh... well... ya see..."

i should know better but damnit my VX looks so cool:mbrasd:

VX_PA
12/15/2003, 11:43 AM
I know the feeling, I do that all the time whenever I go by storefronts or any other building with mirror like windows. The secret is to keep one eye looking in the direction you're travelling and one eye on the pretty reflection. Just don't keep your eyes like that for too long, could cause permanent damage.;)

Cyrk
12/15/2003, 11:47 AM
Ha me too, really want to go take some photos in front of one.... should make for some snazzy photos...

Dallas4u
12/15/2003, 12:33 PM
Yeah, I 'm definitely all about mirror-windowed buildings. I still look back at her when I park and walk to a building, too. Can't help it, she's so perty!

AlaskaVX
12/15/2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Dallas4u
Yeah, I 'm definitely all about mirror-windowed buildings. I still look back at her when I park and walk to a building, too. Can't help it, she's so perty!
Will we still be doing this in 10 years?
:yes: most likeley LOL
Does everyone do this? Or just us crazy VX owners? :confused:
;Dy;

StormTROOPER
12/15/2003, 12:48 PM
:D LOL, glad to see I'm not the only one, nothing like being able to see your own lil beaute in motion, kinda like an out of body experience.;eekb;

nyc #1 ironman
12/15/2003, 01:01 PM
Oh God, not only do I look back when walking but I actually stop each time from different locations...heee-hee..I need help !

Bantan
12/15/2003, 01:05 PM
I never leave my fog lghts on(separate switch not tied into ignition) because I always look back.
I switch cars with a buddy every so often just so I can see her in motion.
At VX meets I ride shot gun so I can see all the other VXes.

VX_PA
12/15/2003, 01:07 PM
We got it pretty bad, huh?? I do it on my bike also.

hchen
12/15/2003, 02:35 PM
the only time i look back is when im checkin to see if the person who pulled up next to me is gonna slam his door into my side and im at a ready position to pounce and proceed to administer a severe beatdown

Apostle
12/15/2003, 04:51 PM
Talk about looking back, try looking sideways

was in the parking lot of my school (night college, im old ) and this big *** green dodge truck pulls in next to me, well, damn near on top of me
i could not back out as his *** end was in my spot and behind me
his passenger door was 7 inches away from my door and 2 inches from my cladding.
needless to say i sat there and gave him the "evil eye" through my tint and his tint.

he started to back up and correct his parking job and scared the **** outta me cause he turned his tires towards me.

needless to say all came out ok, he moved down to take up two spots instead of jsut the one, so left plenty of room for me to get out and also protected my car from anyone parking next to me

then, low and behold a WOMAN steps out from behind the wheel. Shoulda known.

she was in my class so gave her a hard time, plus shes hot so let it go after that :D

Jolly Roger VX'er
12/15/2003, 05:11 PM
Okay...so how about when I passed a semi-truck toting one of those chrome like "milk" transports....I couldn't take my eyes off the VX reflection...I could see the black hood insert with IronMan decal and side profile as though it was in a "house of mirrors" carnival funhouse! Wonder I didn't wipe us both out!

GOT VX!

Triathlete
12/16/2003, 08:55 AM
VX Rule #1
When passing any highly shiney surface driver must oogle over his vehicle in the reflection while smiling from ear to ear and loudly playing Right Said Freds "I'm too sexy" with the window down!http://www.4x4wire.com/forums/images/graemlins/butwiggle.gif

Anita
12/16/2003, 09:12 AM
Yea, but have any of you while driving pulled out a camera to take a picture of your VX's reflection in the Mobil gasoline tanker ahead of you???

http://www.chetanekwe.com/Smiles/icon_withstupid.gif

StormTROOPER
12/16/2003, 11:13 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Anita
[B]Yea, but have any of you while driving pulled out a camera to take a picture of your VX's reflection in the Mobil gasoline tanker ahead of you???

Wouldn't try that, might have a REAL out of body experience.:D Just make sure it's a milk truck.;)