PDA

View Full Version : Anita please read

drdavidr4u
12/13/2003, 08:21 AM
Hi Anita!!!
I tried to email you direct on aol and it have not heard from you.

A while ago you offered to drive over to "hotshot " fabrication plant so they could measure and fab us some non sc-intakes. Would you still be able to help us?
I never heard back from the other guy who is in that area.
I know many many of us club members would be in your debt!!!
If you say yes, then i will start to collect the 10 order commitments and speak to the shop also.
As you have seen there has been many posts about intakes, both SC and nonSC.
I still think the hot shot looks real nice and he can either chrome it or antiheat ceramic coat it!!
BTW, I really enjoyed your slide show on shutterfly! Very cool seeing all those odd prototype VX's!!!
Looking forward to your response,
Dave:)

nyc #1 ironman
12/14/2003, 10:43 AM
Sorry to be off topic, but I have the Hotshot intake and need to know how often to clean that filter attached to it and with what? Please advise if any one can.... Thanks,,,,

Anita
12/14/2003, 12:27 PM
David,

Sorry, somehow I managed not receiving your email.

I wasnt sure from the original thread that there was enough absolute interest in it. There was a lot of critical comment going on about its benefits or lack of. If I were you I would make sure who DEFINITELY wants one other than those who are merely interested. We would be dealing with a company who in good faith would begin this project based on what we say.

As for my part in it, I will need to find out from the shop exactly what they will do with/to my VX and for how long they will need it. I would remain on site watching. BUT - My holiday schedule is so crammed that I wouldnt be able to take the truck to them until after the new year. If there is someone else in the area willing to use their VX for the measurements and get it in there sooner, that is cool with me.

drdavidr4u
12/15/2003, 09:57 AM
Thanks Anita,
We will wait till after the crazy holiday time and then see.
I will research the fabrication further and collect all the names and see if we are a go then.
Meantime have a great holiday!!!!
Thanks again,
Dave

SPAZZ
12/16/2003, 01:21 AM
George call me about that filter............