PDA

View Full Version : Update fo Moncha

Moncha
01/13/2016, 02:42 PM
I have to apologize for the neglect of the forum. Some of you know my history, but back in June, I suffered a set back from my strokes 8 years ago. I was right in the middle of doing an email migration when I was hit and failed to take care of the VX.info mail. I have been watching for problems but again, forgot I switched to moderation of new members therefore, holding up registration of new members.

I won't say I'm doing better but, I have fixed what I know and will try to do better in the future, please be patient.

I've noticed some donation problems as well, please check your subscriptions to make sure you aren't being charged extra.

Scott

JoFotoz
01/13/2016, 03:06 PM
Heya Scott

Good to hear from you...TAKE CARE of yourself first :)
All good vibes from over here...get well man !

Jo

Mile High VX
01/13/2016, 04:11 PM
Praying for you and the Mrs. Scott...good to hear from your and ditto what Jo said...you take care of yourself first.

PK
01/13/2016, 04:34 PM
It's just good to hear from you Scotty. Take care and look out for yourself first man.
Let VX.info will look after itself for a while.

Best Regards and prayers for you and Laura from Down Under

PK

vt_maverick
01/13/2016, 04:38 PM
x4 - And please don't take my comments in the other thread personally; I just wonder if anyone can help lessen the burden on you going forward.

Thanks for building and maintaining our home for over a decade!

vt_maverick
01/13/2016, 04:39 PM
One more thing: I think my auto-donation stopped. Where do I go on the new site to set it up again?

MSHardeman
01/13/2016, 05:30 PM
Scott, so good to hear from you. As others have said please take care of yourself and Mrs. Laura first.

We'll still be here geeking out about our VX's and thoroughly enjoying the little family that you started.

VXorado
01/14/2016, 06:18 AM
All the best Scott and just continue on the path to getting better!

Thanks for the forum status update too.

VX KAT
01/14/2016, 09:31 AM
So sorry to hear this Scott. Really wish you & Laura the best.
Since I have free time, let me know if there's any "stuff" I can do to help...I'M SERIOUS!