PDA

View Full Version : Dude, Where's My Skidplates?

nairbnuapak
10/28/2015, 07:47 PM
Just wanted to let people know not to buy from After Shock Products. I paid $560.00 on Sept. 25th for front and rear skidplates to After Shock through Rudy Servande. They seemed to get my money in no time, sent me a confirmation email and that's the last I've heard from them. Sent a couple of emails to after Shock and Rudy but have gotten no replies. Just thought I would put that out there.

ron
10/28/2015, 10:09 PM
Just wanted to let people know not to buy from After Shock Products. I paid $560.00 on Sept. 25th for front and rear skidplates to After Shock through Rudy Servande. They seemed to get my money in no time, sent me a confirmation email and that's the last I've heard from them. Sent a couple of emails to after Shock and Rudy but have gotten no replies. Just thought I would put that out there.

hello...

I apologize for not responding earlier to your inquiry. I was actually in the process of responding to your email but got distracted in the middle of it and never actually sent it. Here's a copy of the email that I was in the process of replying to you:

Hi xxxxx...

I have your set almost complete. I'll

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"mailings@sitemakerlive.com" <mailings@sitemakerlive.com>
Date:Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 12:00 AM
Subject:Custom form submission from aftershockproducts.com

Your email address
xxxxxxnx@gmail.com

Subject
skidplates?

Was wondering whats up with an order I placed on Sept. 25th through Rudy Servande for front and rear skidplates for my VX. Said it would take approx. 3-6wks but I still have not heard anything yet. Please let me know something. Thanks.

To finish my e-mail, I actually have your set nearly complete. I just finished the hand work earlier this evening and plan to spray primer tomorrow or Friday. I'm aiming to ship out your set this weekend or early next week. Please note that I specifically posted on the website to expect front/rear skidplate parts to be ready to ship within 3-6 weeks. Those who've ordered sideplates with their order or alone will take a little longer as I'm still in the process of test fitting the sideplate set I just pulled. Please feel free to contact me direct if you have any further questions. Thanks. rudy

nairbnuapak
10/29/2015, 10:57 PM
Good to hear from you. I was starting to worry a little with no response. I didn't mean to badmouth anybody. My apologies. Guess I'll hear from you soon. Thanks.

ron
11/05/2015, 11:22 AM
Good to hear from you. I was starting to worry a little with no response. I didn't mean to badmouth anybody. My apologies. Guess I'll hear from you soon. Thanks.

hello...

I checked with the usps website and it's saying your package was delivered yesterday. Just wanted to confirm that you had received it in your care. Look forward to your response. rudy