PDA

View Full Version : IsuzuOne Service Communications 1999 Vx Electronic Workshop Manual CD ROM

mikieg
09/17/2015, 12:08 PM
Hi All,

I purchased this electronic workshop manual from Helm, Inc (only a distributor) in 2004. Fast forward to 2015...I finally decided to install it on the PC, since I now could use it as a reference for something.

Anyways, when I attempted to install the application, it progressed to roughly 90%, and then stopped because it was unable to locate a necessary cabinet file - data3.cab. Seems to be missing on the disc for which I paid $100. Very nice. data1.cab and data2.cab are present and accounted for, but data3.cab has apparently gone awol.

Does anyone have such a disc (could be for 99-01 as well) from "Isuzu Electronic Publications" (PN VX99ESIR01)?

If you do, can you check if you have the above file (data3.cab) on the disc?

Thanx everyone...appreciate the effort.

tysamigo
09/17/2015, 08:19 PM
Just curious...

What would that CD have on it that we don't have now on the Technical CD's that were distributed in the past? I have the HELM Paperback copy (it's HUGE) and the technical CD's that have been distributed here in the group... but what does your CD have that is not already out? Is there some new info?

Just wondering...

mikieg
09/18/2015, 08:54 AM
Just curious...

What would that CD have on it that we don't have now on the Technical CD's that were distributed in the past? I have the HELM Paperback copy (it's HUGE) and the technical CD's that have been distributed here in the group... but what does your CD have that is not already out? Is there some new info?

Just wondering...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well...I am not familiar with these "Technical CDs" to which you refer, so I can not address your inquisitiveness.

All I know is that I spent $100 for a disc that is ostensibly useless, and I am simply trying to make it useful.

Thanx, though, for your response.