PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm ready to sell the VX

ohiovx
08/10/2015, 06:47 PM
I think I'm ready to sell my VX. I always wanted 1 to lift but the cost was too high. Last year I had the opportunity to buy 1 with a blown engine. Original owner & had it serviced at my dealership since new. I proceeded to lift it to get 36" Super Swampers on it. I completely rebuilt the engine. The heads were junk (seized). The crank was ok & was polished. The block was ok, but I chose to have it bored & put new pistons in it. I drilled extra holes in the new pistons (research oil consumption). I got 2 good heads & had them totally rebuilt. This engine is basically new. It has a 3" body lift, Aprox 3.5" of suspension lift. Runs perfectly, no oil useage, no overheating issues (has been converted to electric fan). The only thing that I can think of that is the ABS. It needs the ABS module replaced (research) or rebuilt. The body is very nice, the interior is very nice also. It has an Alpine Bluetooth stereo. all new speakers in stock locations & 10" woofer with alpine 250 watt amp. I have all the parts to take it back to stock if that's what you want (& be boring) except the plastic that has been cut. Also the speedometer is correct with an aftermarket adapter box. I don't have the time right now to fill out the HUGE questioner right now. The big issue is the ABS module. let me know if anyone is interested.
I suppose I should state. I'm an ASE master technician for 20 years. & a shop foreman for a VERY large dealership (800 used cars a month). Not your back yard mechanic. Car runs great with no issues. Look at my pics in the Gallery. Email me with any questions. I'm not going to put it on Craigslist or ebay for a couple weeks. I would like to see someone from this site get it. $7500 is the #

ohiovx
08/12/2015, 03:52 PM
I guess I shouldn't have put this in VX talk. Didn't see a way to delete it. I posted it in the for sale. If a moderator can delete this thread, please do.