PDA

View Full Version : OT: Mercedes worldwide thread

johnnyapollo
12/05/2003, 01:40 PM
Interesting thread that made it round the world a couple of times:

http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=53061&perpage=10&pagenumber=1

Thought you'd get a kick out of it. It's up to 22 pages so far of comments (No VX comment so far - a volunteer?)

-- John :p

VX_PA
12/05/2003, 01:46 PM
WOW I think he's screwed. It's not funny so I should quit laughing!!;py;

Dallas4u
12/05/2003, 02:28 PM
I'll represent the VX there. By the way...

DAMN!

Heraclid
12/05/2003, 03:09 PM
My brother had just gotten his 95 Eclipse GS-T and was in Gainesville, FL attending the University of Florida. One day he had the back hatch up and got an orange paintball right through it and onto the dash. He didn't see anyone and immediately started to clean it up, but didn't close the hatch. As he was doing this he got two more into the front dash and seats. He never saw who was doing it. Cleaned up much easier than this guy's will though!

Joe_Black
12/05/2003, 03:18 PM
Looks like his local MB parts dealer has $$$ rolling in his eyes at this one...

FSE
12/05/2003, 04:57 PM
As Nelson on the Simpson's would say...Ha Ha
Maybe he could say that was delibrate and start a new trend.

Raque Thomas
12/05/2003, 08:09 PM
After reading some of those posts, I was suprised by the "anything goes" mentality. Looks like the moderator has too much to do or has given up! I did like one comment that we could use here from time to time :D

It went like this:

Disclaimer:
this comment intended as a joke and is in no way indicative of the beliefs of the author. It is intended solely for the humor that some may find in this aformentioned remark. It is not intended to offend anyone, and I hearby give my sincere apologies if said comment did indeed offend anyone here, or on any other board that will or may receive a link to said comment through intentional or other means. You guys (not intended to be gender specific) are the BEST! (disclaimer by "Taucher" used with permission)