PDA

View Full Version : Strip & Crush or Resurrect

siemprelisto
04/28/2015, 09:45 PM
Recently I purchased vxfocus's 2000 Foxfire rolling carcass.

It was Not crashed and has a Clear title.

There is not much left of it but I think it could be resurrected if someone came across a non repairable Foxfire that had been hit in the rear. The complete front clip is gone but the rear door and body are intact. Both doors are there but missing the glass. All the rest of the glass is there.

Most of the interior is there yet kind of rough.

I purchased it just to have some spares but upon further contemplation I thought maybe I would see what the community thinks.

This thread is intended to provoke conversations pertaining to resurrection or complete destruction.

This thread is Not intended for people to ask for parts. If that is the direction I decide to go down then I will start a thread for that.

Otwobme
04/29/2015, 12:25 AM
If you want to save it I may have any and all parts you need. You might have to get it painted after wards... I say save it, as long as the body is in good shape if not then let it go in peace.

WormGod
04/29/2015, 07:18 AM
This thread is Not intended for people to ask for parts. If that is the direction I decide to go down then I will start a thread for that.

I await this thread.

;)

JoFotoz
04/29/2015, 09:50 AM
There are various levels of "saving"

Perhaps , if its rough already.. a dedicated Off Road rig would be most viable.
Or an ECORS race truck ?

Restoring to OEM.... would/could be expensive.

Certainly avoiding the crusher would be :clap::dance::thumbup: !!

Then again..if the rear is good..and the front , not so much...
.... build a trailer :smack:

That's the route I went :eek:

:_beer:

Jo

Marlin
05/03/2015, 02:56 PM
I am with Jo, need to add a 3rd vote :"repurpose", that would include a trailer, racer, trail truck etc...

eternal21
05/04/2015, 07:57 AM
Pics might help.