PDA

View Full Version : hood scoop on proton

DeafVX
12/03/2003, 04:31 PM
I meet a few fellow vxer's at a florida meet in march of this year and someone came down from Georgia in a proton. They had a real nice looking Scoop. JohnyApollo was there. Who is this? Where did you get your hood scoop and how did you install it.
Thanks for the help
Greg

Joe_Black
12/03/2003, 06:09 PM
Hey Greg! That was Shawn from Tennessee who posts as Forgetful here on the board. IIRC, he got that scoop from JC Whitney or somesuch and did a pretty nice job grafting it onto the insert. Not my style, but he did a great job with it. I've got pics either in my gallery or the event gallery.

You coming to Fort Meade? We missed you at the past couple of meets!

DeafVX
12/03/2003, 06:59 PM
Joe,

I have been out of it and it has been bugging me. I want to come, but the is the same day as my company holiday party out in Disney so I will be doing that. I will come to your next event as long as I am not working! I just ordered the PV2 and it should be here Friday and I can't wait.
I also installed a new head unit and rca's and have a sub but am waiting on installing the amp. Not sure when I am going to do that.
I am still interested in doing a central florida popper party. Think we could organize one? I am scared to do that one since I am very mechanically limited but would love one.
Let me know and thanks for the reply.

Greg

VcRoSsF3
07/02/2004, 02:17 PM
Can anyone send me pictures of a Vehicross with a hood scoop. Also If anyone knows a site with body kits. I was wanting to get my plastic painted but herd that they were making body kits. Jnrct8 at yahoo email me pix and site please thanks;Db; ;eeko;