PDA

View Full Version : Items for sale in UK

little-ry
02/18/2015, 08:20 AM
Hello everyone, I recently got my VX and had a few spares included, I am putting most on ebay , but would rather a fellow member gets them first. I will not be throwing anything away so if you do need any of the items in the future please ask to see if I still have them.
I have
Front left (passenger ) side front plastic cladding
both front spot lights ..only one with bulb holder
Clarion ADDZEST head unit ( not tested )
Clarion CD changer ( not tested )
Clarion rear camera (not tested )
Anyone who buys the head unit can have the various aerials and leads that I have been given.
Open to offers on the prices, rather one of the members have these items as I will picking your brains in the future. Thanks little-ry

siemprelisto
02/18/2015, 09:57 AM
I want the reverse camera.

I'm in the US and know I will be paying All the cost of postage.

Just let me know how much and I will PayPal you the money.

Thank You

circmand
02/18/2015, 11:28 AM
I want the reverse camera.

those parts are in the UK? You could probably get one here new for what shipping costs.

siemprelisto
02/18/2015, 12:48 PM
The Clarion is a JDM reverse camera that fits in the half moon. That's what the hole in the half moon was made for. These cameras have a shield over the lenses that opens when placed in reverse.

If you know of any here in the US, please let me know.

Thanks

PS, They were never available in the US as a OEM option. Hence the only way to get one is from over seas...

circmand
02/19/2015, 06:28 AM
The Clarion is a JDM reverse camera that fits in the half moon. That's what the hole in the half moon was made for. These cameras have a shield over the lenses that opens when placed in reverse.

If you know of any here in the US, please let me know.

Thanks

PS, They were never available in the US as a OEM option. Hence the only way to get one is from over seas...

I did not know that always learning. I did not know there was any OEM option. I bought one at Pepboys a million years ago for $99 had a stereo shop install it for $80. I used it for awhile but now i just turn my head and use the mirrors. It seems to be the only exercise I get.

Micahs97vx
06/06/2015, 07:58 AM
Do you still have these parts? I have a broken fog light and no reversing camera in my dash.

blacksambo
06/07/2015, 08:16 AM
Are these the JDM spot lights?