PDA

View Full Version : Dickens in Galveston

geshaw30
12/01/2003, 04:31 AM
The last local gathering this year will be a trip to Galveston saturday (12/6) for Dickens on the Strand. As is always the case the more the merrier. Tone will be arriving in the area that afternoon and we plan on being on the island around 4pm. For those that would like to join drop me a line/post and I'll keep you updated on the plan. If you''re from outside the immediate area, and have never been, it's well worth the trip. Seems to get the Christmas season rolling.
________
Herbal Health Shop (http://herbalhealthshop.com)

Tone
12/02/2003, 10:38 PM
I don't know that it is the last this year (did my boss tell you something I need to know?) but this should be a fun one! Tim is still MIA - hopefully impounding his VX will get his attention. Jesper is a definite maybe at the moment and I'm trying to get in touch with 2 new Houston owners. Haven't heard from Larry or Andrei.

Lisa, Jordan and I will be driving down and meeting everyone in Galveston by 3:45 after a short stop in North Houston to test drive an ML55. This vehicle was also only made for 3 years and is really, really fast. Can handle more people and boxes that I need to transport at work sometimes - not getting rid of the VX though. n Jay is coming down from Dallas and will drive in with us from there.

I have several new products to show:
.5 LUX weatherproof video camera
Laser-Blinder Laser jamming system
H4 HID conversion with hi/lo & both on capability
Passenger seat extender brackets