PDA

View Full Version : My status...

nocturnalVX
01/23/2015, 11:49 AM
I am not showing up as a site supporter even though I sent the donation in. Also, it did not renew automatically... Thanks for the help!

Moncha
01/23/2015, 01:21 PM
I've been a little behind *** I started a new semester last week.

Your donation was accepted and I just have to update the system manually as well as a couple of others.

As far as auto renewal, you subscription got cancelled (Paypal side) sometime and you made a non-recurring which in turn will not auto renew.

nocturnalVX
01/23/2015, 01:29 PM
OK, cool... I will get the PayPal thing straightened out. Also, I am selling a few bits to fellow members and will be making an extra donation to help keep this site up and running. Thanks for everything bossman! Good luck with the new semester, and have fun!

Moncha
01/23/2015, 01:34 PM
Thank you!! The support is always appreciated as well as the patience.. Teaching two classes this semester and working full time puts a big load on..

nocturnalVX
01/23/2015, 01:52 PM
PayPal says it is on your end Scott. :_brickwal No worries...

tom4bren
01/27/2015, 05:26 AM
Gill,

Bumper arrived @ Greyhound station. It's been sitting there for a day or two but they never bothered to call. I'll pick it up today & let you know how it fared.

You were right. The tracking number was almost useless. It only showed that it was loaded in Chi-town 3 days ago ... & no further updates.

Thanks for helping out.

Tom

nocturnalVX
01/27/2015, 11:52 AM
They did not call me either... I am just glad it got there, and in half the time! Hope it traveled well. Wraped the hell out of it, but it is not like sending metal parts... Again, glad I can help get your VX whole again.

P.S. My account is normal again, so my P.M. box is open, or you can call me.

tom4bren
01/28/2015, 04:40 AM
Wraped the hell out of it ...

Yes you did!!!:)