PDA

View Full Version : So, anyone else alone on turkey day?

Apostle
11/27/2003, 02:00 PM
btw, we need more members, so go recruit the vx'ers you see.

need someone to talk to and waste the day with

VehiX
11/27/2003, 02:05 PM
Although I am not alone ....

I figured I'd stop in and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving so that you won't be :)

Take care and drive safely!!!

Spike
11/27/2003, 02:06 PM
How come you are alone?

Technically, you arent, you have all these great board members right there with you.

In any case, enjoy the day!

AnalogVX
11/27/2003, 02:12 PM
I have a couple people with me today. My Mom, brother, niece and this is the first Thanksgiving in 8 years my daughter is with me. I hope everyone has a great day. Don't eat too much. and drink lots:p

Apostle
11/27/2003, 02:22 PM
got my kids with me also, but theyre watching toons.

and of course the family here

<rubs cheek> <italian accent> dont mess with the family

Analog, thats great man, im lucky i swap holidays with ex, so m guarenteed at least turkey day or present day

VX crazy
11/27/2003, 02:53 PM
Yup, this is where being single sucks! Finished with family obligations and bored stiff! So you happy married family people better appreciate what you have!!

Happy Turkey day ya'll!!

Spike
11/27/2003, 03:11 PM
I agree. I'm currently single... don't like to watch football (and most other sports) on TV... So I get quite bored after dinner.
(which is early, since we start first course at 1 and finish 2nd course by 3 or so)

Hmmm... I'd go for a drive, but to where? Everything is closed! Heh

Dallas4u
11/27/2003, 05:24 PM
This is the first year my wife and I are away from family (2000 miles now), so we are alone. Oh, and she's a vegetarian, so I'm cooking a little turkey for myself.

Plus, I had to watch my Cowboys get their arse whipped up on by the Dolphins.

-x-
11/27/2003, 05:48 PM
Happy Thanksgivin' Everyone, from those of us all alone in a room full of people ;Db; ....x

Andrey
11/27/2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Spike
I

Hmmm... I'd go for a drive, but to where? Everything is closed! Heh

Maybe some offroading ? :yeso:

johnnyapollo
11/27/2003, 06:18 PM
Everyone just left the house - you're def not alone when it comes to the VX! Happy 'eatin turkey by yourself' day!

Who needs a place to go for an excuse to go on a drive? Just get in your truck, think of a scenic stretch of road, and go, go go!

-- John

VX FIX
11/27/2003, 08:19 PM
Happy thanksgiving eyerybody.. It was just me ...and my vx today all day ..we were on the open and off road. First time I got to feel how the "tod" worked ..Just cant get enough of the vx.......had a great time..I am thankful for a lot of things but today it was my vx....

Moncha
11/30/2003, 10:54 PM
I was really alone.. I just got done with a 2 week stint of graveyard shifts out patrolling in the boonies. I have 4 days off, only 2 left now and will be back out again. I have 2 more months of this torture... Arrrgggghh!

I really do hope everyone had a great T-Day!!