PDA

View Full Version : Arkansas, Southern MO, Eastern TX/OK, West TN, etc ????

VXobsession
08/28/2014, 01:15 PM
Is there anybody out there?? Somebody, anybody, around the state of Arkansas want to set up a meet somewhere in the near future?
My husband and I are so lonely... :(

Melanie & Marcus

VXobsession
08/28/2014, 01:16 PM
Seriously thinking about moving to San Diego where my obsession is understood and instigated...

circmand
08/28/2014, 02:41 PM
Depending on where in Arkansas you are. I am in Mississippi Greenville right across the river from Lake Village

VXobsession
08/28/2014, 02:42 PM
Little Rock. Not a big deal to travel, as long as it can be a day trip.

circmand
08/28/2014, 02:43 PM
not too far maybe meet someplace in between.

VXobsession
08/28/2014, 02:46 PM
How far is Memphis for you

VXobsession
08/28/2014, 02:51 PM
Nevermind. I see that's a little far for you. What's a good meeting place within your driving distance? Anywhere some tourist might find something cool? (other than another VX of course)

Y33TREKker
08/28/2014, 08:07 PM
How about Stuttgart? I've always wanted to tour the Porsche factory but until now never realized it was so close.

:bwgy:

VXobsession
08/28/2014, 08:12 PM
Damn.....seriously man, you got me. I am not kidding...I literally just googled whether or not there was actually a Porsche factory in Stuttgart, AR. I feel like a moron. I really thought nothing was there except duck hunters...and I was right. But that didn't stop me from asking google!

I need sleep...
...or something <<<<----------- sounds better

circmand
08/29/2014, 06:18 AM
Isn't that far for a day trip for me. Has to be a weekend though so not sure about Stutgart if the Porch factory is open

Y33TREKker
08/29/2014, 09:21 AM
:p

If there WAS a Porsche factory in AR, I'd definitely make the trip, but while I consider there actually being a Porch factory in AR to have at least a higher likelihood, for some reason it just wouldn't really hold the same interest for me personally. That's probably just me though. ;)

I've been to the Memphis in May blues Festival a couple of times, so maybe that could be a future possibility? That kind of meet would have to be a weekend thing for me too since it would be about a five hour drive one way.