PDA

View Full Version : I'm hating life right now.........

BigJoe
11/22/2003, 11:53 AM
I guess it's my turn to wreck my VX. The worst part is that it's all my fault. I rear ended a suburban the morning and wrecked my front end.

This sucks.........:cryr:

Heraclid
11/22/2003, 12:24 PM
Yikes, sorry about that... what is it lately with the VXs getting wrecked? Wow.

Glad you're okay!

Joe_Black
11/22/2003, 04:04 PM
This is a very disturbing trend!;eekg;

Bantan
11/23/2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by BigJoe
I guess it's my turn to wreck my VX. The worst part is that it's all my fault. I rear ended a suburban the morning and wrecked my front end.

This sucks.........:cryr:
Damn,
Sorry to hear that, I know emotionally you are in serious pain, but are you ok otherwise?

Sheik-YurBooty
11/24/2003, 09:37 PM
Something a bit eerie going on with us VXers as of late. The way things have turned out, it looks like I'm gonna use the Fiero until things turn for the better & put my VX on the shelf till its safe for me to drive it w/out any worry of having any mishaps with it!.....But most important is that at least you guys are ok. Use those bumper cars at the amusement parks if ya wanna smack something up ( much cheaper and much safer)....oh yeah, they have some bumper cars in Proton, Ebony,Iron White & Dragon . Anyone see any of the other colors around?

VehiSHARK
11/28/2003, 11:50 AM
sorry about the accident

i guess the numbers of VXs in the US are going to be dwindling even more in the future. only faster than expected.:(

Jolly Roger VX'er
11/28/2003, 01:28 PM
I think you guys are a jinx! I narrowly missed...and I mean by the hair on it's chinney chin chin....hitting a black bear thursday at just past noon on a back country road! I've never seen a bear out my way til this! It looked to be only about 40-50 lbs I'd guess and it shot out of the brush to my right and I slammed on the brakes and hooked the VX hard to my left (knowing no one was behind me or coming at me!) and actually thought for a split second I was going to hit it. I'd like to think it wouldn't have done much/no damage but, just the same, glad not to find out!

VehiSHARK
11/29/2003, 10:39 AM
bear **** himself:D