PDA

View Full Version : Donation Question

H3_VX
06/06/2014, 04:14 PM
How do you find out what month you originally donated? I don't remember, and if I remember its auto renewal. Thanks

Cobrajet
06/06/2014, 06:03 PM
Here is how I just found mine...

In the Top Menu Under Quick Links, click on Edit Profile. In the new page on the left is the Control Panel. The bottom menu box is for Miscellaneous, and under that is a link for Paid Subscriptions. Give that a shot.

H3_VX
06/07/2014, 11:12 AM
hmmm, maybe I just did two $20 donations, not year memberships.

Maddawg
06/09/2014, 02:25 PM
I donated last month, but never saw mention of it then or this month??? Followed the path above, it really didn't show anything except expiration date in Oct.

H3_VX
06/09/2014, 04:39 PM
is a silver supporter one who has made an automatic recurring donation? If so, I can just view the silver supporters tab. Can we have an admin chime in on this please?

Child's Play
06/09/2014, 04:41 PM
Me as well....... Donated based on T4B's Maintenance CD but never saw it come through on the forum... Checked my back account and it was debited....

Oh well, don't need recognition as long as the site lives :)

rowhard
06/09/2014, 05:11 PM
I'll admit, I'm old, check book generation,

I DO NOT like automatic debt and DON'T appreciated when it JUST happens when you thought it was turned off.

My 2 cents inserted

H3_VX
06/09/2014, 05:19 PM
my whole reason for the thread was to make sure I had the cash in my checking for a debit for which I don't remember what month it would be

Moncha
06/09/2014, 06:20 PM
John (H3_VX), I show you made a non-subscription donation May 4th, those donations generally won't show in the list of donors.

The list of latest donors is an automated list showing the last few that created subscriptions. The total towards the goal does get updated. It's hard to me to determine if someone clicked the wrong link or if they actually are just making a one time donation. When I get an even $20.00 I assume that they meant to create a subscription therefore, I manually create the subscription so they get the benefits of that subscription. Sometimes, I guess wrong.

To check what subscriptions are active (Or to cancel), you need to log into your PayPal account, on the Overview tab, click on payments sent, there you will find "More Filters," click on the Subscriptions and Agreements and choose from the menu there.

if anyone has submitted a payment and it doesn't show where you want it to, let me know and I'll fix it.

H3_VX
06/09/2014, 06:34 PM
John (H3_VX), I show you made a non-subscription donation May 4th, those donations generally won't show in the list of donors.

The list of latest donors is an automated list showing the last few that created subscriptions. The total towards the goal does get updated. It's hard to me to determine if someone clicked the wrong link or if they actually are just making a one time donation. When I get an even $20.00 I assume that they meant to create a subscription therefore, I manually create the subscription so they get the benefits of that subscription. Sometimes, I guess wrong.

To check what subscriptions are active (Or to cancel), you need to log into your PayPal account, on the Overview tab, click on payments sent, there you will find "More Filters," click on the Subscriptions and Agreements and choose from the menu there.

if anyone has submitted a payment and it doesn't show where you want it to, let me know and I'll fix it.
ok, so mine was non-subscription. That's all I needed to know. I know I made a couple donations, just wasn't sure of subscription. Thanks for clarifying for me. Also, I'm brandon, not john. Unless you were referring to two people. :P

rowhard
06/10/2014, 09:01 AM

Scott, sorry, am lumping membership and donation in the same category. I'm talking about the automatic withdrawal for silver membership. Yes, it happen again after talking to you in the past about it. If the system can make a automatic demand for payment, then it can automatically send a email for the demand, or at least a email stating it is about to happen, THAT what I do not appreciate.

Maddawg
06/10/2014, 01:55 PM
ok, so mine was non-subscription. That's all I needed to know. I know I made a couple donations, just wasn't sure of subscription. Thanks for clarifying for me. Also, I'm brandon, not john. Unless you were referring to two people. :P
I'm John.

rowhard
06/11/2014, 07:51 AM
so am I

Maddawg
06/11/2014, 08:11 AM
Nice to meet you!

tom4bren
06/12/2014, 06:46 AM
I'm John.

so am I

I'm not!!!