PDA

View Full Version : I would like to propose a "STOOP" formal....

JoFotoz
03/13/2014, 08:55 PM
Yes... a chance to wash the trail Grime off..
..and slip into your party best.

And "SOIREE" like its VX-XV !

Very simple "rules":-

Ya'all get to spend $20:00 ONLY/MAX at one of the ..
....ever so accomadating (sic!)..(yes.this was seen in Moab last year!)

...Moab Thrift stores.

Receipts will be adjudicated , verified, and bribes are welcome.

How about Thursday night..at the Stoop....

Obviously BYOB ...

And between NOW and then...
...a "theme" will be decided on by virtue of suggestions here.

Who's in???

Jo

JoFotoz
03/13/2014, 09:23 PM
I'll get the ball rolling.

I suggest "Plushy" night...

... or ,if thats a tad "esoteric".. 80's theme?

Discuss!

Jo

MSHardeman
03/13/2014, 09:59 PM
Jo, you can definitely count Vanessa and I in for the soirée. Plushy is good, so is 80's night. Maybe an 80's prom theme (A Night in Tunisia)? We can create, or find, a backdrop to take uncomfortable pictures in front of. We can all pile our hair up, what's left of it, in full 80's style and buy cheesy corsages. Dancing at arms length will be mandatory.

nocturnalVX
03/14/2014, 06:59 AM
Jo, you can definitely count Vanessa and I in for the soirée. Plushy is good, so s 80's night. Maybe an 80's prom theme (A Night in Tunisia)? We can create, or find, a backdrop to take uncomfortable pictures in front of. We can all pile our hair up, what's left of it, in full 80's style and buy cheesy corsages. Dancing at arms length will be mandatory.

Oh now you people are just rubbing it in! An '80s prom theme party at the Stoop, and Cece & I won't be there? A chance to get all Gothed up, and maybe even play DJ? This Carribean vacation had better be spectacular!

VX crazy
03/14/2014, 07:37 AM
Oh now you people are just rubbing it in! An '80s prom theme party at the Stoop, and Cece & I won't be there? A chance to get all Gothed up, and maybe even play DJ? This Carribean vacation had better be spectacular!

I KNOW, I am so jealous!!!! :(

Ldub
03/14/2014, 09:01 AM
Mebbe just have a $20dolla costume party theme...:_thinking

We can create some sort of, ummm.... eclectic...errrrrr, WHAT was that word Jo was bandying about over there...:_thinking

Oh yeah, DIVERSE...THAT's the one....A diverse type background...:rotate:

Everybody bring a background decoration from home, mebbe have a table in the foreground, & we'll tape stuff to the wall @ tha stoop for tha background.

If we did this every year, the potential for pics that people could use to poke fun at us, is OFF THA METER...:laughing:

JoFotoz
03/14/2014, 09:13 AM
It's an idea that was generated last year when shopping at a thrift store
with Dub, Amy and Jon....

So many weird and wonderful clothes..so cheap!

Not sure about the whole background decoration deal..
...I have enough problems just packing boxers and a t/brush!

But thats just me!

Jo

VXobsession
03/14/2014, 09:34 AM
Oh boy...this is gonna be interesting. A first trip to Moab for this Arkansas newlywed couple...and THIS is what ya'll got planned???!!! As long as somebody can take some pics of my husband and I posing with BOTH our VX's....

...yes, we're bringing 2 :)

Mile High VX
03/14/2014, 09:45 AM
...yes, we're bringing 2 :)

Won't the third one feel left out and act up while your gone...:bwgy::smilewink:bgwb::bgwo:

Ldub
03/14/2014, 10:22 AM
It's an idea that was generated last year when shopping at a thrift store
with Dub, Amy and Jon....

So many weird and wonderful clothes..so cheap!

Not sure about the whole background decoration deal..
...I have enough problems just packing boxers and a t/brush!

But thats just me!

Jo

Good point Jo, and in retrospect...what I was talk'n about sounds more & more like just another night home onna stoop.
What with the monkey brigade, & the occasional nanner, & OTHER foo-fraw brought by Robert and "others" (who shall remain nameless, for right now)

...it's already pretty weird out some nights...:rotate:..:_beer:..:heart:..:slap:.. :laughing:..:naughty:..:dan_ban:

ZEUS
03/14/2014, 10:37 AM
Well, I was already planning on being a goofball & idiot so whatever you decide I will probably already be on-board!

VXobsession
03/14/2014, 10:57 AM
Won't the third one feel left out and act up while your gone...:bwgy::smilewink:bgwb::bgwo:

We don't have a third driver!

JAMAS
03/14/2014, 10:58 AM
I am glad someone said something, because I was under the impression that the whole time was formal. I had nothing but bow ties and cumberbunds packed. I will be sure to pack a t-shirt or two.

JoFotoz
03/14/2014, 11:12 AM
:clap::dan_ban::clap:....

I am glad someone said something, because I was under the impression that the whole time was formal.
I had nothing but bow ties and cumberbunds packed. I will be sure to pack a t-shirt or two.

Boy would you of looked ..classy!

Trails & tails... I can see it now!

jo

Ldub
03/14/2014, 05:57 PM
Trails & tails... I can see it now!

jo

Till he got so hot, he hadda BAIL...:laughing:

Ldub
03/14/2014, 06:00 PM
Well, I was already planning on being a goofball & idiot so whatever you decide I will probably already be on-board!

That'll work...:thumbup:

And if ya need a place to crash, instead of tha long trail back to "wherever" Gingers go at night...you got a place to crash in Dubville...:yesgray:

ZEUS
03/14/2014, 07:35 PM
Thanks Brotha! I have a spot reserved at the Red Rock... I know that when you wake up you step onto the stoop & for a nice, big stretch in your tightie whities as you stare at a row of Isuzus. Then you turn back toward your coffee pot with a sensual scratch of the skid mark generator. How could I allow myself to miss that?

Ldub
03/15/2014, 05:58 AM
Thanks Brotha! I have a spot reserved at the Red Rock... I know that when you wake up you step onto the stoop & for a nice, big stretch in your tightie whities as you stare at a row of Isuzus. Then you turn back toward your coffee pot with a sensual scratch of the skid mark generator. How could I allow myself to miss that?

You forgot to mention the sexy way that I arch my back....silhouetted against the majesty of tha Moab morning light...and...oh wait, that's not me...:_thinking

I forgot what I was talk'n about...:_confused

And I SURE don't know what YOU'RE talk'n about...:laughing:

VX KAT
03/16/2014, 09:02 AM

um....and that's different how? :_thinking

Here, I'll save ya the time...:slap:

:laugho:

VX KAT
03/16/2014, 09:05 AM
:clap::dan_ban::clap:....

Trails & tails...

jo

I thought that was when ya scraped the h3!! outta yer backside on that d@#n WALL on Hell's Revenge (or maybe it was F&T) :laugho:
oh... wait....maybe that was just me....:mbrasd:

yellowgizmo99
03/16/2014, 09:24 AM

goofball is someone who acts like an idiot and an idiot doesn't know:o

ZEUS
03/17/2014, 07:45 AM