PDA

View Full Version : windows fixed under warranty

ocwiley
11/18/2003, 08:15 AM
both windows were binding a little, so i took it down to the only isuzu dealer on the island. they took a look at it and order the parts. within 2 weeks i had both regulators replaced with new weather stripping, also had both windshields wiper arms replace because of rust!? i have 12600 miles on my 01 sc vx. before i took it to the dealer i had it detailed, so it was showroom ready. they also replaced the hood insert a few months back! all this under warranty! i guess i've been pretty lucky with the service so far.

ps. hey tone, fyi i actually got out of that speeding ticket i got a few weeks after your install of the sc. man, its hard to obey the law! ;Dy;

WyrreJ
11/18/2003, 07:17 PM
Howzit brah! Never thought I'd see someone from the hometown here. I'm thinking that you will see decent Isuzu customer service due to the relative proximity of Isuzu Japan. I seem to remember that at least one of the Japanese car manufacturers administer their Hawaiian market out of the Japanese office rather than the American subsidiary. Don't know if that is still true today.