PDA

View Full Version : super chargers

wwwwwig
11/17/2003, 08:41 PM
i was reading up on the supercharger issue with the warrenties etc - so what is the final word on warrenties? i was seriously looking into getting one but now am having second thoughts. has anyone had any problems with the blower? thanks.

vx69
11/18/2003, 07:40 PM
I have 13,000 miles on mine and I have not had one single problem. I love the power!!!!!!!

VehiSHARK
11/25/2003, 01:36 PM
I've dealt with Alpine on superchargers for my 2.7l Hyundai Tiburon. Very honest, good people. They even came to our Tiburon club BBQ's in SoCal. They stand by they're S/C's.

Not sure of real wheel horsepower on the VX. But as for character credibility. Alpine our good people. Great to customers. And they live a few miles from me! lol;Db;

Tone
11/25/2003, 03:22 PM
Kits come with a 12month/unlimited mileage warranty on the supercharger parts. Most Isuzu dealers will try to weasle out of any powertrain warranty if you show up with one of these installed. There is a limited powertrain warranty available for around $300 - see the Hyundai warranty on my page for limits.

Grandpa Bob has been running one for over 2 yrs with multiple trips to Moab and other than a bad bearing, has been trouble free. Jay. Jason and I installed ours last November and have had no issues and taken them to Moab as well. The kits are designed to be reliable and not decrease longevity of the engine or driveline. Not as much power as I had with NOS but way easier on the vehicle while providing a great rush of power and adrenaline!

I have kits in stock ready to ship and they can be ordered on my website.