PDA

View Full Version : tie-rods from independent 4x

wetpoop
02/12/2014, 02:53 PM
I am not on here much, as honestly I am fed-up and disgusted with my VX. That aside, I wanted to share my recent, and very pleasant experience with independent 4x. I bought their beefed up tie-rod kit to replace my seized and then broken tie-rods. The product is of exceptional quality, and their staff was friendly and helpful. they were honest and saved me both time and money on shipping. I can email a side by side pic illustrating their product.(forgot how to post pics here) Also of note, even the joints have both a inner rubber bladder and an outer polyurethane boot seal. Again, this is a great product. At least now there is 1 good thing on my VX.

H3_VX
02/12/2014, 03:27 PM
Why are u even on here if you hate your VX? Sell it.

wetpoop
02/12/2014, 03:56 PM
I joined this site prior to buying my VX, which was originally going to be a project/fun vehicle. Since then lots of things of changed and my project is now my daily driver. I do plan on selling it just not quite yet. I'm on here now trying to promote a business who I feel really deserves it. I'm very happy with the service I received and wanted to inform others of my experience. (I thought that was kinda obvious)

JoFotoz
02/12/2014, 03:57 PM
X2 regarding Indy 4x4.

Great products..great people.

Sorry to hear you are disgusted with your Vx..

...can we help?

Jo

JoFotoz
02/12/2014, 04:01 PM
BTW..if you are still looking for a back door :-

www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=25273

:_beer:

jo

JAMAS
02/13/2014, 07:03 AM
I also have those tie-rods. They are a great product and company

arcobarco
02/13/2014, 05:56 PM
I don't have them yet, and am grateful,for your endorsement of Indy. I have not had the opportunity to order from them yet. Thanks for the post.