PDA

View Full Version : Any BSG Fans here??

tysamigo
01/10/2014, 04:55 PM
Just wanted to see if there were any BSG fans here? I saw 2 posts regarding BSG but it was a couple of years ago and only a couple people posted...

Just wonderin... if so... are you going to watch Helix?? It premiers tonight :yesb:

ZEUS
01/10/2014, 05:30 PM
No kidding, that's tonight?! Bummer! I got rid of Directv after my DVR went up in smoke so I will miss it tonight. But otherwise, yeah, I have watched all of the BSG stuff - original BSG, new BSG, Caprica, Razor, & whatever that one of young Adama as a pilot was called. Loved all of them!
I saw someone here has the screen name "frakkin toaster", cracked me up!

nocturnalVX
01/10/2014, 05:42 PM
What does Helix have to do with Battle Star?

ZEUS
01/10/2014, 05:46 PM
Same creators was all that I picked up on.

tysamigo
01/10/2014, 06:10 PM
Me too Zeus...watched and LOOKED all of that lol

Ron Moore is the same man (producer) behind the new Helix series. I have been keeping up with the BSG Facebook page and website and pretty much what I gather is if you enjoyed the way that he produced Battlestar Galactica with the way that he thrills and music and camera angles etc ...then you will love the new Helix series. Of course it won't be as good as BSG but I'm going to give it a try I was just wondering if anyone else here was too

tysamigo
01/10/2014, 06:12 PM
LOOKED = LOVED (typo)

twalker920
01/12/2014, 09:41 PM
Didn't know about Helix...but I literally just finished re-watching BSG tonight on Netflix. The finale makes me happy and sad, and confused, and enlightened. As always.

Best show of it's day (a decade ago). Good thing Dr. Who came back to fill my sci fi needs...

FlyingV77
01/12/2014, 11:06 PM
Friends have been telling me for years to watch it. i had to force myself to get 4 or 5 episodes in. couldn't enjoy it. now Babylon 5 that's a great show! also Stargate Universe was the best of the STG franchise