PDA

View Full Version : Dreaded note on the windshield

Mile High VX
12/14/2013, 07:27 AM
Came home from being in TX on business. Put my bags in the back, got in the VX, started it up, and noticed a note on my windshield.

Oh man, did I miss the dent from a careless driver, did someone do damage to the VX, the rush of thoughts was immediate.

Open the door and took it off and carefully unfolded it...and it was a note from a guy named Ron that also has a VX that was very nice about my Dragon. He had never seen a Dragon in real life and he was so excited. He left me his number on his note so I called him and told him about the forum. Really nice guy and what other vehicle could we drive that leads to this type of getting to know other enthusiast.

He lives in Southern Colorado and has a 2001 with 120K and it's for sale. He may post it up here or on CL. He said it's a "9" and is bone stock with no issues. He also has a '94 Supra that pushing 1100 HP so I may need to go see him this Spring...:bwgy::smilewink:bgwo::bgwb:

44ficus44
12/15/2013, 02:02 PM
IM SO GLAD YOU TOOK THAT GESTURE THE RIGHT WAY. I did that to 2 VX that just started living in my area.... the first one caught me putting the paper on, I introed my slelf, told him about the site BLA BLA... well he told me he wa late and didn't have time to chat. plus he didn't care much for what I said... dam Mexicans..... the second one called me telling me it was just a car.... I was like WTF... sooo never ever doing that again. ill stick to the people at the gas station who come over and ask me about my car. those people ... good folks

eternal21
12/15/2013, 06:30 PM
IM SO GLAD YOU TOOK THAT GESTURE THE RIGHT WAY. I did that to 2 VX that just started living in my area.... the first one caught me putting the paper on, I introed my slelf, told him about the site BLA BLA... well he told me he wa late and didn't have time to chat. plus he didn't care much for what I said... dam Mexicans..... the second one called me telling me it was just a car.... I was like WTF... sooo never ever doing that again. ill stick to the people at the gas station who come over and ask me about my car. those people ... good folks

Dood!!! Racist much? *smh*

CatFish
12/15/2013, 06:39 PM

Mexican is not a race it is a nationality. Would it be racist to say dam Germans, British, Spaniards or Irish? All of these are nationalities not races. Besides he lives in SanDeigo so I will cut him some slack on that comment.

FlyingV77
12/15/2013, 07:04 PM
i think its racist that you think hes a racist!
how do you know hes not Cuban? same ethnicity but different nationalities...
or maybe hes Mexican and is making a cut at his own people.
or maybe your a sexist thinking that he isn't a she?
or maybe the first guy said "im a Mexican and don't give a poop"
or maybe who cares, lets just all get along and make fun of people that have fire pee, and jeep owners

PK
12/15/2013, 09:57 PM
or maybe who cares, lets just all get along and make fun of people that have fire pee, and jeep owners

Best post on here for some time.

Well said.

PK

JoFotoz
12/15/2013, 10:40 PM
I guess I have an advantage.......
.... in that I know Chris (44ficus44) pretty well.

Came over to my place this afternoon in fact.

Hope that helps....... :jump:

jo

44ficus44
12/15/2013, 11:53 PM

its ok im 100 % Mexican too hajaha its allowed

44ficus44
12/15/2013, 11:56 PM
Best post on here for some time.

Well said.

PK

that huge thing blew my mind hajaha. sums my take of racism in a foot note hajahajah but yea I guess not all know that the VX is that odd car which needs to be asked about and not ignored hihi

evillecutter
12/16/2013, 08:48 AM
my favorite xmas movie is racist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miBKPwVtxFU

can i still laugh at it?

ZEUS
12/16/2013, 09:52 AM
HEY! I am a Jeep owner who pees fire! Leave me alone, racist!

44ficus44
12/16/2013, 10:01 AM

does it hurt when u pee? dam.. hajaha :p so anyone elce encountered these things when leaving notes?

tom4bren
12/16/2013, 10:13 AM

I told you not to carry your lightning bolt in your shorts like that!!!

tom4bren
12/16/2013, 10:15 AM
so anyone elce encountered these things when leaving notes?

Nah. I use the passalong cards & nobody has seemed to have an issue with it (other than completely ignoring me).

I've attached the pdf for the card since the link in the DL section appears broked.

evillecutter
12/17/2013, 06:26 AM
ive had a stack of those cards in my vx for a year and a half now still havent had a chance to use one

wait...is that racist?

Y33TREKker
12/17/2013, 07:52 AM
ive had a stack of those cards in my vx for a year and a half now still havent had a chance to use one

wait...is that racist?
Hey, I at least gave you a chance to use one but you blew me off. :p

And no, I didn't think it was racist. It was worse. One of those weird Hoosiers vs. IL ala Hatfields and McCoys type of things. :whiteflag:

;)

evillecutter
12/17/2013, 01:15 PM
no disrespect trekker its just that im raising my daughter by myself and between work and taking care of her i dont have time to do much for myself or hang out with friends - if i did believe me i would be in moab with a big bottle of booze every year - and although ive lived here my entire life im not a big fan of indiana - i dont hate it but there are better places to live im sure

FlyingV77
12/17/2013, 10:29 PM

I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally!

Mile High VX
01/31/2014, 04:57 PM
Ron finally put it up for sale...:bgwb::bwgy::smilewink:bgwo:

Really looks clean and 100% stock!

http://pueblo.craigslist.org/cto/4312795599.html