PDA

View Full Version : Opinions poll - Engine Start Button. Please help!!

Yefim
11/08/2002, 05:52 PM
Ok, I can not make a decision so I need some opinions from our great VX family to help me make up my mind! :) I am installing a Start Engine button this weekend and there are two perfect locations for it:

1. Right next to the ignition switch - this location is convenient because the key is rigt there; so turn the key and press the button. OR

2. In the center console area to the left from the Power/Winter drive buttons. This is not as logical as right next to the ignition switch but the idea of "press down" to start is very appealing and I think it will look great there out in the open. :)

So I need your input to help me make up my mind!! HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPP!! Let me know what you think please. Thanks!

AnalogVX
11/08/2002, 09:55 PM
I think the console would be very "European". I like it.

VX Monster
11/09/2002, 11:50 AM
Does the Start Engine button work in conjunction with the key turn to Start? Is it wired to disable the Start position on the key?

I like the look of the pictures I've see of this mod; can anyone tell me the origin of this though? Is this the way rally vehicles are set up? European cars? What did this "first?"