PDA

View Full Version : Colors for graphics

Medman
11/11/2003, 05:35 PM
Just wondering if anybody has added color graphics to the outside side panels of the VX. I was going to add a tribal pattern to the outside of mine and wanted the graphics to match the undercar neon. My VX is Kaiser silver-do you guys think this would go better with Red neon/graphics or Purple neon/graphics. Any opinions/replies appreciated.

Apostle
11/11/2003, 07:57 PM
red/silver
purple/silver

i'd go red personally, purple kinda a pansy color

TDAWG
11/11/2003, 08:29 PM
I got red neons on mine. Due to the fact that my VX is sitting on 32 inch tires I put 2 sets of red neons just to make sure that it really shows the red. Remember that red and blue are illegal in most states and keep them on a switch so you don't forget to shut them off before you hit the street.

AREA 51
11/13/2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Apostle
purple kinda a pansy color

You better PRAY that SPAZZ doesn't see this. ;)

Heraclid
11/13/2003, 03:20 PM
TDAWG's right - solid reds and solid blues are illegal most places. Really dumb statutes based on the premise that you'll look too much like a police/fire vehicle. What a joke! Maybe if they strobed, flashed, were on top of the vehicle. Ridiculous. But I guess there's one dingbat somewhere out there that would see it and cause a wreck trying to get out of the way or something. I signed a waiver at the shop to release them from any liability and saying I was advised of the FL statutes prior to installation. I actually drove with my reds on my Avenger for a long time, right next to cops, no problems. But that was in Jacksonville where they have bigger fish to fry. Got into Starke and got pulled over in no time. Drove with them on in Jacksonville after that too until about the third time I broke the front one and just never had it redone after that.

Swordy
11/25/2003, 12:46 AM
Nah,, we'll get spazz some pastel pink graphics that say Mary K

Apostle
11/26/2003, 09:52 AM
Hey Swordy, i want a set of those

nothing like pastel pink, WOO HOO

Triathlete
11/26/2003, 09:56 AM
That would be the sweetest Mary K ride around. Got to paint the whole thing pepto pink though!;puke: ;puke: ;puke: ;puke: http://www.4x4wire.com/forums/images/graemlins/butwiggle.gif