PDA

View Full Version : VX in movie

whitebreadx
09/17/2013, 07:35 AM
Last night I went to go see the movie "we're the miller". I caught a glimps of an ebony VX in the movie lol im positive too. It was at the seen right after they cross the border back into the US and the camera looks right in front of where they are driving and there in plane sight is an ebony VX. I just got a little excited and thought you all might want to check it out. Lol plus if you like that kind of comedy, the movie its self was really funny.

H3_VX
09/17/2013, 10:12 AM
thanks, I'll have to watch for that. Plus, isn't jen aniston a stripper in it? ;-)

ABDragonVX
09/17/2013, 08:39 PM
My girlfriend caught it too!! I was unimpressed to say the least since I missed it and don't want to pay to go back to theaters to see it, I guess I'll join the wait list.

blacksambo
09/17/2013, 09:03 PM
Good to see the VX still staring. Mission to Mars and Babylon 5 come to mind as previous Hollywood trips for VX.

Y33TREKker
09/19/2013, 03:00 PM
The VX had a reoccurring vehicle role in the series Mutant X too IIRC.

ND92
09/21/2013, 11:29 PM
Well I'm happy to announce that my VX is in a movie. We had our cast and crew screening this past Wednesday and my baby and me are in it. The movie is called "3 colors and a canvas" it's an independent movie shot in Calgary. It will be released in theaters early next year. If you have a chance I highly recommend seeing it.

RickOKC
09/23/2013, 07:12 PM
Well I'm happy to announce that my VX is in a movie. We had our cast and crew screening this past Wednesday and my baby and me are in it. The movie is called "3 colors and a canvas" it's an independent movie shot in Calgary. It will be released in theaters early next year. If you have a chance I highly recommend seeing it.

Congratulations! HOW COOL!

Baldwin
09/25/2013, 09:17 AM
I had mine in a Chinese TV series a long time ago. I can't even remember the name of the series. I played a body guard for a Chinese gang leader. I choreographed the fight scene. My car is seen when we come into the restaurant to take out the other boss in the parking lot. I'll have to see if I can capture that shot. Of course my music vids always feature my Proton!

Dumke
09/26/2013, 10:27 AM
Congrats will be on the look out for the movie when it comes out.

As for the We are the Millers movie. I didnt even notice it :( but loved the movie soo much I am going to have to watch again.

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_632924-Isuzu-VehiCROSS.html