PDA

View Full Version : Edalseel ?? -- Has anyone heard from him lately?

JAMAS
09/06/2013, 08:00 AM
Looking to complete a trade and a sale on some items that were shipped over to him and I haven't heard from him in quite some time.

Hopefully everything is alright with him.

Has anyone heard from him lately? His last post was late July.

tom4bren
09/06/2013, 09:28 AM
Last PM I got from him was on 13 Aug. His profile says he was logged on 24 Aug but nothing since then.

Hcloud13
09/06/2013, 03:19 PM
Looking to complete a trade and a sale on some items that were shipped over to him and I haven't heard from him in quite some time.

Hopefully everything is alright with him.

Has anyone heard from him lately? His last post was late July.

Finally got his phone number!! unfortunately I operate only on my cell and I cant make the call on a cell with my ****ty phone plan lol.
If anyone wants to try his number is
011-782-1999913 or +44-782-1999913 you have to dial it that way to call out of country.
this is his other number 011-871-2309525 orrrrr +44-871-2309525

his Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/edalseel?fref=ts

email
edalseel@gmail.com

Twitter
https://twitter.com/edalseel his last tweet was 10hr ago..

Blogger
http://edalseel.blogspot.com/

Ill do it on Skype myself once I find my earpiece...where ever it is.

Y33TREKker
09/07/2013, 08:31 AM
Do you know if the items you sent have already been delivered? I've sent a few international items over the last few months and the deliveries have taken a little longer than they have in the past.

JAMAS
09/10/2013, 07:14 AM
The parts have cleared customs and arrived at the local post office. They have listed the status as "contacting addressee"

tom4bren
09/10/2013, 07:45 AM
That boy is REALLY up in the Great White North:

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=13877

evillecutter
09/10/2013, 01:08 PM
the yak used to deliver the packages there is having another calf... mail will resume soon

JAMAS
09/17/2013, 01:05 PM
Still not responding.....some google searching turned up a youtube video of him getting "scalped" for charity.

seems like a stand-up guy. Hopefully nothing bad has happened to him and that is why he hasn't responded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC9g1RZ42Bw

JAMAS
09/17/2013, 01:10 PM
Nevermind.

HCloud13 says he is tweeting everyday and ignoring all of our polite attempts to contact him.

Hcloud13
09/17/2013, 01:27 PM
This is the message I'm sending to every single one of this FB friends,twitter followers,Blog,ect...
Hello.

This message is going out to all of Lee Slade's friends.
Please read this!
About 3 months ago Lee made a deal on the Isuzu Vehicross forms to trade some parts.
3 of us in America were to ship him quite a few Isuzu parts including side cladding,Side view mirror,ect..
In return he was to ship us a fender mirror and rain guards off his Isuzu.
The value of the parts we sent him we're about 1000$ shipping included.
He kept great communication until the parts we're shipped.
Now no one has herd from him.
I have sent him many messages but have not recieved a reply.

I believe he has scammed/Stole from us.
Unless something bad has happened to him that he is unable to send us our items then please let me know.
He also owes some of our group money for seat sliders.

If I don't get any response as to what is happening I will contact the locale authorities in his country/county/providence.

If you have a way to contact him please let him know.
Here is a link to the deal he made with our group.
http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=24599

nocturnalVX
09/17/2013, 04:08 PM
Paying for items received should not be a concept too difficult to get...

VX KAT
09/17/2013, 06:18 PM
Wow this makes about the third time in a very small period of time where Vehicross owners were ripped off by someone else.

My spare tire cover from the dirtbag in Reno was in May,

Makes my stomach churn :(- - what's happening to society? - - - oh wait, I better not answer that. :rollo:

That's a lot of money guys, I sure hope he makes this right for you!

JAMAS
09/18/2013, 03:31 AM
Wow this makes the third time in a very small period of time where Vehicross owners were ripped off by someone else.

My spare tire cover from the dirtbag in Reno was in May,

Then Mark and "eurotrash", and now you two with Edalseel. :_brickwal

Makes my stomach churn :(- - what's happening to society? - - - oh wait, I better not answer that. :rollo:

That's a lot of money guys, I sure hope he makes this right for you!
And you too Mark, hope you get your floor mats too.

Its beyond frustrating. The guy seemed to have all the right "credentials". I saw pictures of the parts that were taken recently, he has been a member since 2009, recently a site supporter, he provided his work address (google confirmed he worked there) as the shipping address and had his home address on the members map. I just dont get it. ARGH!!!!!!!:_brickwal

The dollar amount was HCloud13's guess at the total estimate. Its actually closer to $500+ if you assume the actual value of the cladding that Tom donated to me. As well as the value of the seat sliders that he owes Tom for. Still alot of money though.

Perhaps we need a list to keep track of all of the people we should steer clear of.

Hcloud13
09/18/2013, 04:27 AM
Sorry about the total cost. Wasn't sure so I made a guess.
I'm surprised! I messaged over 30 of his friends on FB. 9 On google circle. 1o or so on twitter.
and I've only got 1 response from a guy saying "he's not his friend" lol.

I'll give it one more day. Then I'm going to start calling all his numbers including his work.
I found my mic so I can start Skype calling.

I got off work around 6pm so I'll start around 7.

tom4bren
09/18/2013, 04:56 AM
He still hasn't logged on since 24 Aug. I hope he's OK.

Has he picked up the package from the post office yet?

JAMAS
09/18/2013, 04:58 AM
Don't think so. I have been concerned about whether or not we were jumping the gun in our assumptions and that maybe something bad happened, but HCloud13 noticed lots of internet activity from him without any indication of anything bad.

tom4bren
09/18/2013, 05:03 AM
Remind me to never piss Y'all off. Yer just a little too good at this internet tracking stuff.:)

JAMAS
09/18/2013, 05:05 AM
nothing special....just using google and his name and email....

as a general rule of thumb, assume everything you say or do will be seen or heard or recorded by someone.

tom4bren
09/18/2013, 05:30 AM
Assuming anything I do is worthy of hearing or recording:)

H3_VX
09/18/2013, 06:47 AM
From now on people should use escrow.com for transactions, especially ones which include large $ amounts or valuable parts. The only time I wouldn't is for small transactions, but even then. I think some people have been on here so long everyone is inclined to trust them. Just my .02. Wow, I just realized that I've been on here for over 3 years. :-)

JAMAS
09/18/2013, 06:49 AM
From now on people should use escrow.com for transactions, especially ones which include large $ amounts or valuable parts. The only time I wouldn't is for small transactions, but even then. I think some people have been on here so long everyone is inclined to trust them. Just my .02.

This was for a parts swap.

vt_maverick
09/18/2013, 10:07 AM
I may be a pessimist but unfortunately as parts become even more scarce this trend is only likely to continue or increase. There's inherent risk when dealing in the VX parts "black market" from a variety of perspectives: theft, damage in shipment, poor parts description, etc. About a year ago I spent more $$$ than I care to think about to get JDM rainguards, pedals, and mud flaps shipped from a junkyard in Australia back to the US. Turns out the rainguards broke in half while unpacking the box (no doubt they were brittle from 15 years of sun damage), the pedals came without mounting components, and the mud flaps were aftermarket. The guy was completely honest, but at the end of the day I'm out the same amount of money as if he hadn't shipped it at all.

Good luck guys, let's hope this is a big misunderstanding and/or that the guy comes to his senses and makes it right.

vt_maverick
09/18/2013, 10:09 AM
Oh one thing I thought might brighten your day Jon: we've discovered a new use for the rear door cargo box you built me, and it's to host picnics on the tailgate. I took the kids (4 and 2) to Chick-Fil-A last night while Mom was shopping, and I let them sit on the cargo area and eat their food off the fold down door you built. It's still working great today, and the kids think it's the coolest thing ever. I'll take a pic the next time we use it like that.

Hcloud13
09/19/2013, 05:38 AM
Well...time to start phase 2.
I can't believe I didn't get a response from anyone on his Facebook! I sent the same message to about 25 people.

Time to start making some phone calls...........this sucks man.

JAMAS
09/19/2013, 07:41 AM
Oh one thing I thought might brighten your day Jon: we've discovered a new use for the rear door cargo box you built me, and it's to host picnics on the tailgate. I took the kids (4 and 2) to Chick-Fil-A last night while Mom was shopping, and I let them sit on the cargo area and eat their food off the fold down door you built. It's still working great today, and the kids think it's the coolest thing ever. I'll take a pic the next time we use it like that.

Thats really cool to hear. I thought about that box when I saw Ala5ka's overland VX picture.

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo331/chaseckert/IMG_1443_zps2476604a.jpg
http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo331/chaseckert/IMG_1442_zps80dccdd4.jpg

JAMAS
09/24/2013, 12:10 PM
I am beginning to think something happened to lee.

Hcloud13
10/07/2013, 08:25 AM
I'm beginning to think this whole thing was all bull****....
Sorry...just pissed i'm out 2 side view mirrors and 100$

JAMAS
10/07/2013, 08:26 AM
Took 20 days, but the parts have officially been delivered to edalseel (Lee).

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tRef=qt&tLc=1&tLabels=CW751639635US

Hcloud13
10/07/2013, 08:40 AM
he's had them over a week -_- changes nothing in his position of black out.

JAMAS
10/07/2013, 08:41 AM
I completely agree. Clearly the post office was able to contact him to get payment so he must be on someones radar.

Anyone local that could just go see whats going on?

Hcloud13
10/07/2013, 08:43 AM
Well the phone numbers I have are no good.
Can you PM me his address so I can find the locale Authorities in his area.

I still cant get over not getting a response from any of his 30+ FB friends.

JAMAS
10/07/2013, 08:47 AM
I wrote a polite email to his company basically asking to get in touch with him. I was hoping that they would let me know if something happened or if he was ok.

Work Address:
Lee Slade
Wipro Ltd
Campus One
Balgownie Road
Aberdeen
AB22 8GT
UK

Home lat/long (from members map):
latitude
longitude
http://www.vehicross.info/forums/vbgooglemapme.php?lat=57.169223316653&lng=-2.1161127090454&zoom=10

Hcloud13
10/07/2013, 08:49 AM
I wrote a polite email to his company basically asking to get in touch with him. I was hoping that they would let me know if something happened or if he was ok.

Work Address:
Lee Slade
Wipro Ltd
Campus One
Balgownie Road
Aberdeen
AB22 8GT
UK

Home lat/long (from members map):
latitude
longitude
http://www.vehicross.info/forums/vbgooglemapme.php?lat=57.169223316653&lng=-2.1161127090454&zoom=10

So you shipped it to his work address?

JAMAS
10/07/2013, 08:52 AM
So you shipped it to his work address?

Yes. That's where he requested it.

Hcloud13
10/07/2013, 08:59 AM
WOOT! made some "small" headway.
He's still alive and well! Just called his work and talked to a very nice lady.

But it's 5pm over there and he went home for the day. Left him a very "nice" message.

Pretty sure I'll here back from him soooon

JAMAS
10/07/2013, 09:00 AM
Nicely done.

Y33TREKker
10/07/2013, 09:51 AM
Well, at least he's still operating in the free world. Based on some of his tweets, I'd begun to wonder if he may have been one of the individuals detained in Russia awhile back.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/05/world/europe/russia-greenpeace-netherlands/index.html

JAMAS
10/07/2013, 10:18 AM
That would have fit like a glove based on his tweets and the way he just dropped out of communication after what seemed like a normal existence on the forum. Its in the right time frame too.

I just looked up the names. His is not listed.
http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/news/Blogs/makingwaves/arctic-30-to-be-held-in-russian-jail-pending-/blog/46788/

I am hoping that HCloud13's latest success will continue to pan out.

Leon R
10/07/2013, 10:55 AM
I doubt anyone from Greenpeace would own a VX (nowhere near "green zone") ;)

JAMAS
10/08/2013, 12:47 PM
Hcloud13 --

Any response from your message?

Hcloud13
10/08/2013, 04:16 PM
Hcloud13 --

Any response from your message?

Nope, I'll give his work another call tomorrow. Don't worry tho! I'll eventually get him on the phone.

JAMAS
10/14/2013, 09:44 AM
Nope, I'll give his work another call tomorrow. Don't worry tho! I'll eventually get him on the phone.

any luck?

Hcloud13
10/16/2013, 03:47 PM
Sorry for the late feedback.
SO! from calling his work and talking to his co workers and getting a few reply's from his FB friends it seems he had a bit of a "Mental Breakdown" O______O yea.
Anyway,as much as I feel bad for whatever happened to him I'm still going to keep it up till I talk to him in person.
I got his home address now. I left a message at his work saying I'll give him one more week.
After that I'll call the locale authorities to go pay him a visit at his work and home.
and if THAT doesn't work....lets just say I've found some nice gentleman whom for a small fee I will have go to his home and remove the parts for me. They live quite close to his home and have confirmed by pic's there is a VX in the driveway.

I DO feel bad he's having a "Breakdown" but that's no excuse to scam/rob the **** out of us.

Y33TREKker
10/16/2013, 06:12 PM
I DO feel bad he's having a "Breakdown" but that's no excuse to scam/rob the **** out of us.
I seriously doubt that was the intent or that the guy was trying to use it as an excuse, especially when considering the apparent environmental issues he's shown to devote some of his efforts towards. No use piling on given the circumstances, so maybe something of a soft approach at this point would yield just as good if not better results...even for both of you?

Hcloud13
10/17/2013, 03:51 AM
so maybe something of a soft approach at this point would yield just as good if not better results...even for both of you?

I've been doing the soft approach for the last 2 months with nice emails and PMs.
I truly and fully do feel bad for the guy,but that doesn't give him a free pass to keep all our stuff.

Lets say you and I made a deal and you send me...lets say a VX front cladding as an example. and in return I was to give you my set of seats.

Once I get the cladding I go on a blackout and never return your calls,emails,ect...nothing.
Are you just going to let it go and take the loss because I'm going through some personal issues?

Y33TREKker
10/17/2013, 07:02 AM
I've been doing the soft approach for the last 2 months with nice emails and PMs.
I truly and fully do feel bad for the guy,but that doesn't give him a free pass to keep all our stuff.

Lets say you and I made a deal and you send me...lets say a VX front cladding as an example. and in return I was to give you my set of seats.

Once I get the cladding I go on a blackout and never return your calls,emails,ect...nothing.
Are you just going to let it go and take the loss because I'm going through some personal issues?
Who said anything about letting it go and taking a loss? I was talking about how to handle the situation from THIS POINT ON given what you know NOW about what the guys' been going through.

Here's another "what if" scenario. You put yourself in Lees current shoes for a moment...

JAMAS
10/17/2013, 02:30 PM
HCLoud13 has been taking the soft approach...

Read what he said he was going to do:
...."give him another week" ... not do it now......
"contact the authorities".....IE: proper channels for handling situations like this.
"ask some guys to act as a third party to go get the parts" .... this would make it easy on edalseel if he can't seem to get the parts packaged up and shipped.

I think what HCloud13 is doing is great. Yes, I am hoping to benefit from his efforts, but him and I have talked back and forth at length about each step of this contacting process and I think he has handled it very professionally. Edalseel has also yet to make a paypal payment to Tom4Bren for seatsliders that accompanied the shipment. How hard is that. You dont even have to leave the house.

If Edalseel needs more time....or has another problem....all he has to do is respond to any of the several emails or phone calls that both HCLoud13 and I have made. Very nice emails.

I have absolutely no problem cutting someone some slack when they have problems, but we have waited for quite some time without a response. All we wanted was a response. Mash the keyboard and hit send. Somthing. We have also yet to hear anything from the horses mouth. I can get my friends to tell you I grew wings and am currently in the stratosphere.

Thank you HCloud13 for all your efforts.

VXorado
10/17/2013, 03:44 PM
Keep it up Hcloud!!! Mental breakdown (:bla:) or not, he has no right to steal from you guys. If he chooses not to reply to your constant emails/calls, he's just simply avoiding you... and that makes him just another online SCAMMER. :thumbdn:

Y33TREKker
10/17/2013, 04:34 PM
HCLoud13 has been taking the soft approach...
Having never had a mental breakdown, I have no idea how hard it may be under those circumstances to do some of the things you've mentioned. Have YOU ever had a mental breakdown?

It was HCloud who assumed the guy was trying to use whatever he's going through as an excuse for not following through on the deal. If you guys want to assume he's lying and using it as an excuse for not getting back in touch with you yet, that's your business, but don't use it as an excuse to jump on me when all I'm trying to do is give the guy and his friends the benefit of the doubt. Seriously, if just trying to cover for a friend, who would come up with mental breakdown? No one is saying it's a fact that's what's happening, but, it is a fact that it has been known to happen.

Proper channels is understandable, but I doubt I'm the only person who picked up on some of the additional tone in HCloud's post regarding his "nice gentlemen friends" dealing with people who have had "mental breakdowns". IMO, that kind of thing is a :bomb: just waiting to go off...especially if the guy you're talking about is reading all this stuff too...

Hcloud13
10/17/2013, 05:04 PM
I never said Lee was using it as an excuse,it's that at this point I don't care.
It may sound cold but at times I can be sub Zero.

I've never had a breakdown....least I don't think I ever have. But I sure as **** wouldn't rob people while having it.

And it's to much of a Concidience he had this issue right after his things were shipped.

The guy is steeling from us no matter what way you look at it.

And these "nice Gentleman" are in no way going to hurt lee at all! or at this rate even talk to him. No threatening,no kicking his door in lol. Just remove the fender mirror and Rain guards then shipping them to me. at that point I'll ship Jamas his Mirror.

And I should be worried if Lee is reading this? **** if he's reading all this he should be ashamed of himself!

I'm not making any excuses for what I'm doing and I don't plan to stop.

Y33TREKker
10/18/2013, 09:32 AM
I never said Lee was using it as an excuse,it's that at this point I don't care.
It may sound cold but at times I can be sub Zero.

I've never had a breakdown....least I don't think I ever have. But I sure as **** wouldn't rob people while having it.

And it's to much of a Concidience he had this issue right after his things were shipped.

The guy is steeling from us no matter what way you look at it.

And these "nice Gentleman" are in no way going to hurt lee at all! or at this rate even talk to him. No threatening,no kicking his door in lol. Just remove the fender mirror and Rain guards then shipping them to me. at that point I'll ship Jamas his Mirror.

And I should be worried if Lee is reading this? **** if he's reading all this he should be ashamed of himself!

I'm not making any excuses for what I'm doing and I don't plan to stop.
Those are certainly one way all the comments up to this point could be interpreted.

JAMAS
10/18/2013, 12:02 PM
...but don't use it as an excuse to jump on me when all I'm trying to do is give the guy and his friends the benefit of the doubt...

For the record and to make sure the air is clear, I wasnt trying to jump on you. I was trying to backup and defend HCLoud13's effort. In my opinion he has gone over the top to not just let this go away and be forgotten about.

The benefit of the doubt can also be provided to HCloud13 in his efforts. They aren't malicious, just productive....again, in my opinion...Sometimes you have to raise your voice to get the job done.

As I stated before, I am hoping to benefit from all of his efforts so I DO have a stake his actions. As do Tom4Bren and obviously HCloud13 himself.

Y33TREKker
10/19/2013, 08:33 AM
For the record and to make sure the air is clear, I wasnt trying to jump on you. I was trying to backup and defend HCLoud13's effort. In my opinion he has gone over the top to not just let this go away and be forgotten about.

The benefit of the doubt can also be provided to HCloud13 in his efforts. They aren't malicious, just productive....again, in my opinion...Sometimes you have to raise your voice to get the job done.

As I stated before, I am hoping to benefit from all of his efforts so I DO have a stake his actions. As do Tom4Bren and obviously HCloud13 himself.
Fair enough, but when one person is putting things out there in a public forum about having people personally stop by someones' house and then you adding things like "get my friends to tell you I grew wings...", surely you can see how others might see the air as being a little less than clear with the assumptions being thrown around.

I'm sure everyone else here also hopes this deal gets completed and that no one gets ripped off, but I've been a part of something like this in the past too, and unfortunately, one of our buyers got a little over zealous with his online remarks in the process and by the time it got to the point of going through those proper channels, there was ammunition on both sides to cloud the air regarding who had exhibited questionable behavior. Just saying, it made things even more difficult than they already were.

tom4bren
10/23/2013, 10:43 AM
I can be patient ... as long as I eventually get paid for the parts delivered.

Hcloud13
10/23/2013, 04:06 PM
I can be patient ... as long as I eventually get paid for the parts delivered.

I can take care of getting the fender mirror and rain guards off the car if it comes down to that, but i'm limited in what I can do in getting you your money for the seat sliders.

Monday is my day off and I'll spend it on the phone. Not calling lee anymore or leaving a message at his home or cell as that's gone nowhere.

But I will call his work and tell the secretary that I will be calling the police to come and pay a visit. Not that they probably will...but it might shake her up to spill some more info on lee or just force him to answer his work phone.

After that I will call the locale authorities in his area and tell them what going on. I'll mention that i'm worried for his safety and to check that he isn't dead in his house. That should give them a push to pay him a visit.

I'll then wait a week to see if that works or if anything comes of it. And if it doesn't...I'll move on to plan x. I'll send the details on that in PM's to those involved.

VX KAT
10/24/2013, 09:36 AM
does it appear he's actually reporting for work?

Hcloud13
10/24/2013, 04:25 PM
does it appear he's actually reporting for work?
Yes, the 2nd or 3rd time I called I asked if he was actually coming in to work as he had not returned my calls and she said "yes he's been coming to work"

JoFotoz
10/24/2013, 04:35 PM
That puts it in perspective...

Yes, the 2nd or 3rd time I called I asked if he was actually coming in to work as he had not returned my calls and she said "yes he's been coming to work"

...if he can go to work, he can contact you.

He has no excuse for not sorting this out IMO ...:_mecker:

jo

tom4bren
10/25/2013, 05:07 AM
Unless he's been logging in under a different name, he still hasn't visited the site in 2 months.

Leon R
10/25/2013, 07:25 AM
Admins should be able to tell if he has been logging in under another username (by tracking IP addresses).

I agree, any goodwil has been used up at this point! The least he can do is get back to people and explain the situation.

Hcloud13
10/29/2013, 05:40 AM
ok! Made a LOT more headway! and I might get a response from lee by tonight.

Called his work to give them one more chance and told the secretary my intentions in regards to calling the police.
She decided to direct me to his "Team" division and I got his direct boss "think his name was dave" who filled me in quite a bit more in Lee.

SO lee's truly gone on a self imposed black out on everything including his work and internet. Translation....he went on a retreat.
He has come in to work a couple times.
His boss wasn't able to tell me the details of why he's gone dark for work related guidlines which I understand.

I told him everything regarding the parts and the deal we have with him.
He also knows all about lee's VX and remembers the parts being deliverd to his work and saw the parts himself when lee opend them.

His boss said he has a direct number to lee to contact him and he will get this sorted out as soon as possible. be it he returns our original parts or the parts lee is supposed to give us and the money for the seat sliders. His boss said he will get the parts and ship them himself.
I gave him my email and number and should hear back by tomorrow.
Amazing how a little po po threat and or having the parts removed goes a long way.

I'll update again as soon as anything happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE!! well that was fast lol. here is the email I got from his boss.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Douglas.

I Gave called Lee Slade and passed on your contact details. I have asked him to contact you, hopefully this will happen soon.

JAMAS
10/29/2013, 05:43 AM
Nice Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bartmanS4
10/29/2013, 07:06 AM
This is good news. I knew Jim Morrison was still alive!

Leon R
10/29/2013, 07:26 AM
Doug,

I think that what you have here is Jim being a nice guy and helping you out, he doesn’t have to do this. In fact, most bosses would have told you that it isn’t their problem, and not waste any time/effort on this. Police will not touch them, come to think of it, police usually stay out of such disputes all together and will not even touch Lee (unless you know someone). You, however, are not doing Jim any favors by listing his complete contact information on an open forum!

vt_maverick
10/29/2013, 10:02 AM
Ditto on the last part of Leon's post - you should edit his info out as soon as possible.

Hcloud13
10/29/2013, 10:37 AM
fixed.
in regards to the police, i know they wont do a damn thing. it's just an irritation tactic.

tom4bren
10/29/2013, 01:00 PM
Doug,

Thanks for following through on this.

Rekin I need to be more cautious in helping people out ... I'm out about $150 on the deal & with the Gov't furloughs, that was painful.

Tom

tom4bren
10/30/2013, 06:10 AM
Just got payment from Lee for the seat sliders.

Thanks Lee.

Hcloud13
10/30/2013, 06:49 AM

Thanks Lee.

thats such great news!!!. im at work and on my phone. so its a pain in the *** read and post so forgive the typos.

JAMAS
10/30/2013, 07:51 AM
I received an email as well as a paypal payment from Lee.

Along with the personal issues he was having, I guess he lost alot of personal property including the parts he was going to send. He is trying several avenues to get his stuff back including the parts we wanted. He has said that if he does the get parts back, he will send them to me. However, since that is not a definite, he has paid for the parts.

Thank you Lee for closing the loop on this.

Thank you HCloud13 for your persistence. It has obviously paid off!

VX KAT
10/30/2013, 07:56 AM
Wow, this is great to hear guys!
Doug maybe you could help me get my $116 for the part I got ripped off on in May.

JAMAS
10/30/2013, 07:58 AM
Doug maybe you could help me get my $116 for the part I got ripped off on in May.

"Doug the Bounty Hunter"

Hcloud13
10/30/2013, 03:14 PM
hey folks!
Got an email from lee as well.
Let's just say it's resolved...

Now the hunt begins once again for the fender mirror and Rain Guards....with a bit more caution this time lol.

Hcloud13
10/30/2013, 03:19 PM

Is this person in the U.S? It would be nice to track someone down on home turf for once! lol overseas is a pain in the butt as you have seen.

VX KAT
10/30/2013, 03:46 PM
Is this person in the U.S? It would be nice to track someone down on home turf for once! lol overseas is a pain in the butt as you have seen.

oh yeah, in Reno, NV

edalseel
04/25/2014, 09:57 AM
Surprisingly no mention of my payment made or explanation of my circumstances, also disappointed!

Please remove this thread immediately.

JAMAS
04/25/2014, 10:29 AM
Wow.....Blast from the past.

we did make mention of that in a different thread.

EDIT: Read the next post.

JAMAS
04/25/2014, 10:31 AM
Surprisingly no mention of my payment made or explanation of my circumstances, also disappointed!

Please remove this thread immediately.

Read back a couple pages. There were several mentions of your payments made...

Thanks Lee.

I received an email as well as a paypal payment from Lee.

Along with the personal issues he was having, I guess he lost alot of personal property including the parts he was going to send. He is trying several avenues to get his stuff back including the parts we wanted. He has said that if he does the get parts back, he will send them to me. However, since that is not a definite, he has paid for the parts.

Thank you Lee for closing the loop on this.

Thank you HCloud13 for your persistence. It has obviously paid off!